Default Best off resort excursion from Ocho Rios

We want to do an off resort excursion on our next trip (in 31days!!!). Staying at CTI, we have already done the following: Dunns River Falls (multiple times), Luminous Lagoon, Martha Brae River Rafting, Braco Stables, Cool Runnings.....So with those covered, what is the best day excursion that you would recommend? Thinking about the Blue Mountain Bike Tour or the Appleton Rum Tour- anyone have comments on these or other tours? Many thanks in advance!

I'd like to hear about the Luminous Lagoon excursion. I've seen it mentioned here, but not much detail. What resort were you at? How much did it cost? How did you arrange it?

Thanks,
    Richard

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

Hello,
    If you're a fan of Bob Marley, have you thought of going to Nine Mile? It's a half day trip and you get to see lotts of the Jamaican country side and Bob's birthplace and his mausoleum. We booked a private driver so we could leave from CSS when we wanted, stop along the way as we wanted, and return "home" when we wanted.

Have a great trip!
    suzyQ

[QUOTE=va couple;181820]I'd like to hear about the Luminous Lagoon excursion. I've seen it mentioned here, but not much detail. What resort were you at? How much did it cost? How did you arrange it?

The Luminous Lagoon was really cool- I think it was called Glistening Waters, we booked it through the hotel- we were staying at Grand Lido Braco on that trip (several years ago)- but I am pretty sure I remember that Couples offers it at the excursion desks- can't remember the cost. But I can tell you that it was amazing. There are only a few places in the world where this sort of phosphorescent event happens, the water when churned up glows an amazing color of green and the water feels like you are swimming in warm pudding, you go on on a boat after dark and are allowed to swim or dip your hands in etc....we thoroughly enjoyed the trip! There is also a restaurant there, we stayed and had a lobster dinner afterwards. I highly recommend the Luminous Lagoon!