Default Question about Romance Reward resort day swap!!!!

Hello, We are going to CN for the first time in August and I signed up for the romance rewards package that allows you to swap resorts for a day. My question is basically if we spent the day at CSA would we be able to eat there or use their spa facilitates? Also would my CN resort credits work for their Spa? Lastly, does anyone know the hours of doing a resort swap? So, I guess I had multiple questions, not just one lol!

The trading places van will pick you up around 10:00 from CN to take you to CSA, and will bring you back at around 4:00. Yes, my understanding is that you can use the CSA spa, but I do not think you will be able to use your CN resort credits there. You can eat and drink to your hearts delight while you are at CSA. Be sure to try the chips and dips at Seagrapes!

Yes- you can most certainly eat and drink there, I believe the bus leaves around 9 and returns at 4pm. I do not believe that our spa credits will transfer, but ask first....

Quote Originally Posted by ngwh2009 View Post
    My question is basically if we spent the day at CSA would we be able to eat there or use their spa facilitates? Yes, you can eat there but no you can not use the spa or anything that requires reservations. Also would my CN resort credits work for their Spa? Lastly, does anyone know the hours of doing a resort swap? The swap hours are from 10-4 at CTI and on MWF, so probably the same between CN & CSA. We left CSS early last time and paid for a taxi. So, I guess I had multiple questions, not just one lol!
    Have a great time!
    Vicky

Let me answer in reverse order.

The bus will leave for CSA between 9:45 and 10:00 AM and will bring you back to CN at 4:00 PM. It's available on Monday , Wednesday and Friday. Sign up in advance at the guest relations desk in the CN lobby. Pick up the bus at the main lobby of each resort. It's only about a 5 minute ride. If you would like to return to CN before 4:00 you will have to take a cab. If you take a cab, they can arrange one for you in the lobby. Make sure that the taxi has red/maroon license plates, as these are the insured drivers. Be sure to be clear on the price before you even get into the cab.

Resort credits may NOT be used at any other resort.

You can eat at any of the restaurants at CSA, but keep in mind that you will NOT be there for dinner.

I'm not sure if you can use the spa. If you can, I'm sure you would have to pay in full at the time of treatment. Couples is cashless, so we always have spa treatments charged to our room. You would not be able to charge CSA spa service to your CN room.

One piece of advice. Do not wait to sign up for the last possible day that you can "Trade Places" before you leave. For example, if your vacation is from Saturday to Saturday, don't wait until Friday to "Trade Places". Schedule it for Monday or Wednesday. That way, if the weather turns poor, you can cancel and reschedule. That's how it worked out for us on a CTI/CSS day. We scheduled for Wednesday but it was rainy. We rescheduled for Friday and were able to enjoy CSS on a bright sunny day. Very nice!
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Hi - the time for trading places is 10:00am til 4:00pm. If you decide to go back to CN early then you have to pay for your own ride back - CSA will call a taxi for you ($10). I believe you can't use your credits from CN at CSA. Not sure about utilizing the spa services.......someone else will know for sure but I don't think so. You will be able to eat and drink while there - not breakfast or dinner due to the time of the trading places. We did the trading places a couple years ago from CN to CSA and left to go back to CN around 12:00. I think we'll try it again this year and stay a little longer and actually try something for lunch! We really didn't give CSA a fair chance - we just love CN!! It is worth it to go and see another Couples resort.

Forgot to add - trading places is available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. You need to sign up in advance. Have fun!

As I recall, and my memory may be tainted by the amount of Naughty Jamaicans I drank, the swap time is 10 - 4. Yes you can eat at the resort but I don't believe you can use the spa or your credits.

Hello, We are going to CN for the first time in August and I signed up for the romance rewards package that allows you to swap resorts for a day. My question is basically if we spent the day at CSA would we be able to eat there or use their spa facilitates? Also would my CN resort credits work for their Spa? Lastly, does anyone know the hours of doing a resort swap? So, I guess I had multiple questions, not just one lol!
    I've not done it yet...but my understanding is that it's offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You leave CN at 10:00 a.m. and return to CN at 4:00 p.m. I'm pretty sure you can't use your resort credits. I don't know about use of the Spa since charges are to your room. You can eat there while you are there and can use the watersports, I would imagine. Hope I am accurate. More people will comment, I am sure.

It is called Trading Places and the hours are from 10 am to 4 pm The spa is not available to you, but you can eat and drink to your hearts content only during the hours you are there Your resort czedits cannot be used at CSA

You can only do things that do not require a reservation... those are for the guests actually staying there. As a trading places guest, you can eat breakfast and lunch there and utilize the beach and walk everywhere to check it out (the purpose of the trading places program). You can't use the spa since it requires reservations.

Thanks for all the comments. I don't know if I will do the swap now because I was wanting to use CSA's Spa because they offer a lot more perks then CN's spa such as the plunge pool and steam room. So you all have saved me a waste of a day lol!

Thanks for all the comments. I don't know if I will do the swap now because I was wanting to use CSA's Spa because they offer a lot more perks then CN's spa such as the plunge pool and steam room. So you all have saved me a waste of a day lol!
    Using the plunge pool and steam room does not require reservations, so you should be able to use these as they are not "services". At CTI, you can walk right up to the plunge pool as the spa is all open air and the pool sits between two rows of treatment rooms. The steam room and sauna are located in the locker room which can also be accessed without going through the spa lobby. However, one is on the woman's side, the other on the men's so it would be difficult to use as a couple. I would go just to check out the resort. If you can use these facilities, fine get cab back. The trip is all of about 5 minutes between resorts. We stay CTI and have gone to CSS twice. It confirmed to us that CTI is our vacation home.
    Vicky

Thanks for the info