Hybrid View

Default Booked our first trip to CN!

Hey all,

We have enjoyed reading your reviews, comments, experiences, and tips about Couples! We booked Negril for the week over New Year's! Less than 4 months away!! Any must dos or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Keep reading the message board....you'll find lots of tips and "must dos". We are going to Couples for our first time in 43 days!! From everything I've read on this board, it sounds like the best place on earth.

Tips and must do's.

Leave plenty of room in your suitcase to pack us along.

Read the listing of daily activities to keep up with what is happening on a daily basis. You'll find a lot going on right there on the resort.
    http://couples.com/13cn/39CNactivities.htm

Sunset Catamaran cruise is a MUST DO.

Welcome to the family of Coupleholics. The experience of a lifetime that you will relive year after year as you return to your favorite Couples Resort.

MikeandMegan--welcome! You're gonna LOVE CN! We went in '07 and had to go back. We're going to be there Dec 26-1. Go to the "Meet up at Couples" thread; "Meet up at Couples Negril"; "Christmas and New Year's". Then post your picture. Then we can all meet up when we get there and will know who to look for! See ya in less than 4 months! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by luv2snrkl View Post
    MikeandMegan--welcome! You're gonna LOVE CN! We went in '07 and had to go back. We're going to be there Dec 26-1. Go to the "Meet up at Couples" thread; "Meet up at Couples Negril"; "Christmas and New Year's". Then post your picture. Then we can all meet up when we get there and will know who to look for! See ya in less than 4 months! :-)

thanks for the input! I'll check that out.

Hi congratulations on your first booking, I guarantee you it wont be your last !
    I have started a thread over on the meet up at Couples Negril board. There are plenty of us going at the same time so add your pic and we will see you at the bar

82 more days and we will be back "Home" as well. If you've ever thought about scuba diving Sugar is the man to help you. I had troubles getting used to it and he walked me through the pool portion of the class until I was ready...what a great experience. The cat cruise and Rick's Cafe are a MUST DO!! Have fun and welcome to the "Family" !!!!

The only "must do" is to enjoy your trip. Don't plan it away. Take time to enjoy yourself and relax. Meet the staff and meet the guests. They are both the best in the world!!
    Kristen

One quick questions. My wife and I play a fair amount of tennis back home in Iowa and saw they do tennis lessons? Anyone tried this?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeandMegan View Post
    One quick questions. My wife and I play a fair amount of tennis back home in Iowa and saw they do tennis lessons? Anyone tried this?
    Hi M & M--
    Don't know about the tennis, but where are you from in Iowa? We're from Dubuque, fly out of O'Hare. We'll be at CN in just 2 days for our 3rd time. Hope you love it as much as we do

Cubby - We are in Des Moines and fly out of there 3 days after Christmas. Have fun!