Default AN trek to the beach at CN

My husband and I will be at CN in 31 days and we are so excited! If we are sunbathing at the AN beach and want to go into the ocean do you have to put your suit back on or can you just walk to the water?

You can just walk to the water.Saw some people wrap the floatie around themselves to avoid being seen by the large amount of passer bys from other resorts.My wife, who use to enjoy AN, refused to go due to some weight gain. I would float off the beach of the AN,nude with no problems.

Just walk on in if you're comfortable crossing the beach. Some wrap their beach lounger floatie around them while walking into the surf. One of the best experiences of CN is lazing away on the float in the ocean sans suit!

You can walk right into the water. The water feels great AN. Feel free to take a floating mat with you.

Quote Originally Posted by markamy View Post
    My husband and I will be at CN in 31 days and we are so excited! If we are sunbathing at the AN beach and want to go into the ocean do you have to put your suit back on or can you just walk to the water?

Just walk in, it's that easy. Don't forget your drink and floatie.

Just Do It! The naughty little angel that sits on my shoulder sometimes makes me walk right in front of some of the gawkers! Fun to watch their reaction!! Love the feel of floating in the bay AN!!!!!
    Lucy

Quote Originally Posted by lovnrumpunch View Post
    Just Do It! The naughty little angel that sits on my shoulder sometimes makes me walk right in front of some of the gawkers! Fun to watch their reaction!! Love the feel of floating in the bay AN!!!!!
    I'm not an exhibitionist but watching the reactions of some of the passerbys was fun. Give them something to talk abut when the get home! Floating in the ocean nude is a wonderful feeling. The wife and I did it one night too; just floating in the water looking up at the stars - nobody out there but us.

No one knows who you are; so who cares what they think - take a deep breath and just do it!

We just walk in. Will home in 6 days

Where is the AN area located? If I'm looking at the ariel view on the CN web site, is it in the lower left or lower right side of the screen?

Also, is the AN area open at night?

We will be at CN from 11/13 through 11/20

Marty & Cathy

Quote Originally Posted by Marty190 View Post
    Where is the AN area located? If I'm looking at the ariel view on the CN web site, is it in the lower left or lower right side of the screen?

Also, is the AN area open at night?

We will be at CN from 11/13 through 11/20

Marty & Cathy
    If you are looking out at the ocean, the AN area is all the way to the left, separated by a hedge. Yes, it is open at night. People often go to the hot tub at night; we do most nights. Looks like we'll be there the exact same dates.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

The AN area is located on the right side of the beach in the photo. You can see the "U" shaped hedge around the area in the photo.

Also, the AN area is open at night. At times there can be a few people enjoying the hot tub under the stars.

Thanks everybody for giving us directions to the AN beach.....We see it now......Looking forward to November, but not the cold weather when we have to go home :-)

Cathy&Marty (Chicago)

Just got back from CN. spent all of our time on the AN and miss it so. whoever invented clothes anyway. Everyone enjoy and look forward to 'going home' again next year.

The majority of people make the walk to the beach with a floatie wrapped around them, however that takes both hands and leaves no hand to hold a drink. I'd suggest wrapping a towel around you that you don't have to hold. Then drag the floatie behind you with one hand and with your free hand you can take your drink to the ocean. I'd further suggest taking a plastic mug with a handle and lid on it so you can put a couple of drinks in it and make it easier to hold (and not to spill). When you get to the water simple throw the towel on top of the floatie and lay on top of it.