Default Visiting October 2012 - 11th through 18th

Hi -

We are new to couples. Are there any pre-departure tips that you can give us? I have registered for romance rewards but nother is appearing, (can we reserve things in advance?) Any other tips for making a relaxing and fun trip. We are travelling from Chicago, I think we arrive at MBJ at 12pm. I hear check in is not until 4pm. Well we have a problem? We want to take full advantage of the resort, relax, and just have a 100% jamaican time, experience as much as possible. Would you recommend any off resort must see locations?

Thank you -
    Cortne & Charlie
    Mid 30's travelers

You don't say which resort you're staying at.

SORRY CTI - my fault

Hello,
    Even if you arrive before the 4pm check in time you can start enjoying your Jamaican vacation! The staff will secure your luggage for you and then send you off to go have lunch or a drink or go exploring. They will give you an estimated time when your room will be available, and then you can go back to the lobby to get your room --- your luggage may already be waiting for you in the room!

My hubby and I always pack swimsuits, a cover ups, flip flops and sunblock in our carry on luggage so we can change at the resort if our room isn't ready so we can start enjoying our vacation!

Have a great trip in October!
    suzyQ