Hybrid View

Default Has anyone had or planning a larger wedding at CSA??

I am planning a wedding on 4/13/13 at CSA and planning on having 40-50 people. Has anyone had a wedding of that size that has any recommendations regarding a "reception"? I know there is an option for cocktail hour but not sure if there would be an area for dancing etc. I thought you could reserve an area of a restuarant but I was told that was not an option it would have to be the banquet room. I am still waiting on details regarding the banquet room.

Quote Originally Posted by abarr View Post
    I am planning a wedding on 4/13/13 at CSA and planning on having 40-50 people. Has anyone had a wedding of that size that has any recommendations regarding a "reception"? I know there is an option for cocktail hour but not sure if there would be an area for dancing etc. I thought you could reserve an area of a restuarant but I was told that was not an option it would have to be the banquet room. I am still waiting on details regarding the banquet room.
    Send me an email - domi.allen@gmail.com I had my wedding there last year with 49 people!