Default Extras like Twilight massage and beach private dinner?

Hello all. Just booked to go back to CTI next year and we have $600 in resort credits coming our way. So I would like to look into what we can do. Last time we did the beach private dinner (loved it) and we saw people getting a twilight massage. I can't find the massage on the spa section and I can't remember where private dinners where listed. Anyone know? And we're not sure if we'll do the beach or we also heard there was the island private dinner too...anyone done that? know the cost? Thanks! So excited to know I'll get to go back! ...even though I have to wait 1 year and 3 months...

The only part I sort of know is the private island dinners. They are about $250, you get a private server, champagne (sparkling wine) and appetizers at the boat dock. Every one that I have talk to has said it is work the money.
    Vicky

Hi Dave & Jessica!
    My husband, Bill, and I met you both last October at CTI (that was you... right?)
    We did the private dinner on the Island when we were there. It was AMAZING! Talk about being treated like royalty! I highly recommend it. I don't remember the exact cost, but remember it was well worth it.
    I don't know about the Twilight Massage. I would like to find out as well. Sounds really nice. We are heading back to CTI in 117 days! Days are flying by...
    Have a great time next year! It will be here before you know it.
    Lori

Thanks Vicky!
    Yup Rum Girl! I remember you! We can't make it this year for our first anniversary. Our first baby (a daughter) is due Sept 29th so that is a little close. So instead we've booked already for next year to get extra resort credits. Did you do the private beach dinner before too? We did that last year and really enjoyed it...just wondering what the differences are besides location.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave&Jessica View Post
    Thanks Vicky!
    Yup Rum Girl! I remember you! We can't make it this year for our first anniversary. Our first baby (a daughter) is due Sept 29th so that is a little close. So instead we've booked already for next year to get extra resort credits. Did you do the private beach dinner before too? We did that last year and really enjoyed it...just wondering what the differences are besides location.
    Hey! Congrats on your pregnancy! That's wonderful news! Have you chosen a name for this beautiful girl?
    No, we have not done the beach dinner. Other than the location, I'm not sure on the differences. The Chef prepares your entire meal out there on the Island... it's very special.
    We plan to do the Island Dinner again this October.
    Best wishes with all the love and magic your baby Girl will bring you.

Lori

Thanks Lori! We've started to pick out some names but we're keeping it a secret and won't pin down a name till we get to meet her and see what suits her best. I know Dave and I definitely want to do a private dinner while we're at CTI...just not sure about beach or Island. Guess we'll see cost and how many massages we wanna do :-)

We just got back from CTI a couple weeks ago (can't wait to go back!!)

We did the PRivate Island Dinner and it was AMAZING - you start at the dock where they have a small table set up, they bring you appetizers and some champagne/wine - once you're done they bring you over to the island - the amount of work and effort they put into decorating the island is really something!! for us they had candles outlining a walkway leading from the docks to a table that was set up under the gazebo on the left and they had candles lit all around the gazebo/table - we went about 630 and we were able to catch a little bit of the sunset which was absolutely gorgeous! the service was fantastic and they really made you feel like you and your wife/husband are the only two people in the whole world. There was another couple on the island with us but they were all the way on the right side and we were on the left side... we did not see or hear them until we were ready to take the boat back over....

Their attention to detail is truely amazing - the food was wonderful - the ambiance was incredible - it was definately worth the money - it was my wife's birthday when we took our trip so I had gone down to the desk before hand to let them know and for desert they decorated the plate with a nice "happy birthday" message and even had a candle in the desert! So if you want to do something special for your wife/husband just go to the desk before hand and ask!!

I believe it was $240 and WELL worth the money... Once I had read about the dinners I had planned to surprise the wife with either the dinner on the beach or the one on the island - I chose the island cause I figured it would be more romantic... the second night we were there i was able to catch a peek at the beach dinner and while it was set up very nice there were 3 couples within 20-30 feet from eachother... i was really happy I had already decided to do the island dinner - well worth the extra $60 bucks or so...

Here is the link to the add ons for special touches you can get at any Couples. It is listed under the Honeymoon/wedding link but anyone can purchase them. At the bottom is the al la cart prices as well as a link to the SPA brochure.

http://couples.com/wedding/enhanceme...ic-touches.php

Have fun choosing!!

Thanks guys! I'm thinking we might just do the island dinner four our anniversary!