Hybrid View

Default Should be book Mystic Mountain before we get to CTI?

We are SO excited to be coming to CTI on Saturday morning. We would like to go to Mystic Mountain and wondered if it would be cheaper and/or easier to book this excursion before we get to the island? Maybe this is a side trip that Couples does not offer, I'm not sure?????

Good question!!

Couples does not offer this as an included free excursion... however you can wait till you arrive and book it (and pay for it with your credit card).

They have brochures saying what all you can do at Mystic Mountain and what each adventure costs, so I'd suggest waiting till you arrive and figuring out what parts you want to do then make your reservations at that time.

I seem to remember that they offer it at the excursion desk. I don't know the cost, but if I were you I would wait until you arrive to book anything. You may change your mind, there may be on resort events that conflict, there may be other excursions offered that may seem more appealing etc...we have never booked anything in advance.

Just wait until you arrive. You can take care of it at the resort.

Quote Originally Posted by nataliekay0813 View Post
    We are SO excited to be coming to CTI on Saturday morning. We would like to go to Mystic Mountain and wondered if it would be cheaper and/or easier to book this excursion before we get to the island? Maybe this is a side trip that Couples does not offer, I'm not sure?????
    Hi! CTI does offer an excursion to Mystic Mountain / Zip Line. It was GREAT!! We booked it at the CTI Excursion Sign-up desk the day before. I remember it well... I was so nervous about the zip lining (afraid of heights!) I hardly slept the night before. Turned out to be a blast! The Bobsled ride was really fun too. I think it was around $90 per person? It was well worth whatever we paid for it. We plan to do it again when we return in 115 days!
    ~ Lori