Default Late July/Early August 2013

My fiance and I will be spending our honeymoon at CSS from 7/30-8/6/2013 and we can't wait! We'll both be 25 at the time.
    Any other couples going to be joining us there or have recommendations for what to do and what to skip?
    I burn easily so I hope to skip the sunburn

-Monica and Dan

We will be there August 5-12. Our first trip will be this summer in July. We will let you know how it is.

We're heading there for our honeymoon as well - 7/29 - 8/5. I've been compiling a list of what to do and what to avoid. Feel free to email us and we can send you what I have put together so far! sseidl@gmail.com Stephanie & Tyson

Glad to see a few people going around the same time we are. This will be our first trip to CSS and just can't wait to get there.

See you while we are there Jule 26th - Aug 2nd.

Cat & Pablo
    CSS 2013

Quote Originally Posted by OxoKiwioxO View Post
    Glad to see a few people going around the same time we are. This will be our first trip to CSS and just can't wait to get there.

See you while we are there Jule 26th - Aug 2nd.

Very excited as we only have 19 days to go!!!

Cat & Pablo
    CSS 2013

My wife and I are going from July 22nd to the 29th. Celebrating our 10th anniversary. We are both 36 and it'll be out first time at this resort and first time in Jamaica.

Less than 2 weeks away for us! Can't wait!

It's coming up! I hope you're all as excited as we are =)
    Monica and Dan