Default Road to negril.......

Just wondering what the status is on the road work from MoBay to Negril.
    Glenda & Mickey

Default Road to Negril

We were there last month and there was a lot of construction work but we got to and from the resort fairly quickly. We were traveling both times early in the day and during the week so I don't know if that had anything to do with it.

We arrived to CN two days ago. The construction is still going on (obviously, the project plan based on Jamaican time)and hit the road some time between 1:30 and 2 pm. Since our group opted out from a pit stop, it took us around 1.5 hours to get to the resourt.
    Have a great trip, scjamaicagirl!

That's not too bad considering the pitstop. I am to the point where I can't even get my job done from my mind being on Jamaica. Hope you all have had a great trip and are having a great time while you are there! Drink a purple rain for me!
    Glenda & Mickey

As USSR stated. I was also at CN the same time I think. 5-12 of Sept. The only road construction is not long after you leave the airport. It sucks but it was not that bad. We also stopped on the way and it took about 1 1/2 hours total. Our driver also was a like a tour guide so that helped too. Have fun.