Default Personal Trainer at CSA- Questions

Hello! We are leaving for CSA on Friday and I was curious about the personal trainer at CSA. I have read reviews and posts about this, but it is not mentioned whether or not there is a charge for having a session of personal training. Has anyone done this? Can anyone shed light on what the cost is, if any? Also, how many times in a 10 day stay can we take advantage of this? Thanks, so excited to be returning home!

can't speak for CSA but At Cn there is a personal trainer and there is no charge for this.

No, there is no charge for this. Donovan is the main personal trainer at CSA & knows his stuff. I'm a personal trainer myself, & recommend him highly.

Personal trainer is included and also, if you want to learn to play tennis, you can have one on one instruction every day. Enjoy.

Get Donovan warmed up for us, Crazycoconut! We'll be there on the 7th, and we plan to see what he's got!

Donovan is an awesome guy. I've taken a few aerobics classes with him over the years. Haven't used him as a personal trainer with weights but I'm sure he's up to the task.
    Enjoy your time in Paradise, aka CSA!
    Steve

Donovan is still around (March) but he has a formidable assistant now that he has another title! Enjoy!!!