Default Dunns River Falls from Negril

Ok, so I saw a picture of Dunns River Falls today and it's got me thinking about maybe making a trip. We'll be staying at CN and I looked it up and it's a bit of a trek. Does anyone recommend doing this, or is it not worth all the extra travel. Thanks!

Dunn's River Falls is not worth the time spent traveling across the island from CN. You'll spend the better part of the day on the road. YS Falls is closer and on the Negril side. Save the Dunn's River excursion for another visit to Jamaica and stay at CSS or CTI where it's included.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart and Bug View Post
    Dunn's River Falls is not worth the time spent traveling across the island from CN. You'll spend the better part of the day on the road. YS Falls is closer and on the Negril side. Save the Dunn's River excursion for another visit to Jamaica and stay at CSS or CTI where it's included.
    Wow thanks, I also wanted to go to Dunns River but though that it would take up too much of our time.

Definitely not worth it. Way too far from Negril. You're looking at an entire day in the van. Like Bart and Bug said, save it for a trip to the OR part of Jamaica.

Quote Originally Posted by dank120 View Post
    Definitely not worth it. Way too far from Negril. You're looking at an entire day in the van. Like Bart and Bug said, save it for a trip to the OR part of Jamaica.
    Excellent, thank you all for the replies. I will have to save that one for another trip. 25 days!

Quote Originally Posted by dank120 View Post
    Ditto - DRF is cool but NOT worth the drive from Negril - Stay at Couples and enjoy the time there. If you want to do a falls try YS or Mayfield. Both are nice but I prefer Mayfield. Both are much closer to Negril.

Come back to Couples and stay at CTI or CSS and Dunns River Falls is included in your stay...LOVE COUPLES!!
    Chuck and Gail
    Washington DC area (Northern VA)
    CSS April 19th
    7th Trip to Couples (2xCSA 4xCSS 1xCTI)
    Too many trips to JA to count and still love it!