Default Looking into CSA

Hello All,
    My husband and I have been going back and forth on whether or not to book a trip here. We have never traveled outside if the US we have been married for 9 years and want to renew for our 10 year. We never had a honeymoon so we wanted to do it all at once! I just have a few questions?

Airline-We have a Air Jamica direct flight to Montego Bay...How long is the drive to CSA and is it safe???

Does anyone know if the private beachside dinner is included in the all inclusive if not how much?

Has anyone on here renewed and did they have a good experience and did they have a onsite photographer?

Just a few if anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it!

crushlove,

You are considering the best possible place to travel for your first time out of the country! We just love CSA!

The drive is approximately 1.5 hours and it is safe. You should know up front that the style of driving there is a bit different than in the States, but the drivers are very respectful of each other, so it works.

The private dinner is not included, but can be added on for $150 (I believe that number is correct).

I have not done the wedding or renewal at CSA, but have seen some beautiful pictures posted from those events, taken by the onsite photographers.

Hope this helps!

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

The drive is 90 minutes and very safe - they drive on the opposite side in a European style. We both wed and renewed our vows at Couples and loved both experiences and used the Resort photographer both times. I would have a few poses in mind, and if you don't the Photographer will take the more traditional photos. The private dinner is not included and there is a brochure on all the romance extras such as this you can purchase.
    Enjoy planning your trip to paradise - you have picked a wonderful resort.
    Ya Mon

The drive to CSA usually takes about 90 minutes. It's safe.

The private beach dinner costs $150 and can be booked once you arrive at CSA.

CSA is beautiful, you will love it.
    nobody's favorite poster

At MoBay, after clearing immigration,luggage pickup and customs, you'll proceed to the Couples lounge, where your stay in paradise begins. Everything is taken care of from that point until you're dropped off again at the airport.

The transfer is smooth and uneventful, except for the scenery along the coastal roads... gorgeous.

The private beachside dinner is NOT part of the inclusives... I believe I saw that it is $150. That said, dinner at SweptAway's Feathers is very romantic!

Sorry, I can't help with the other questions...

Good luck!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

You will absolutely love CSA!! We took our first trip there in January of 2008 and are returning for our third this coming February. We too had never traveled anywhere but to the US (we are from Canada) before but now we are hooked on Jamaica and CSA so will return every chance we get. The private beach dinner is not included in the all inclusives and it is $150.00 extra. We have not done it yet, but hear that it is well worth the price. All of the food at CSA is amazing. The bus ride is an adventure but alot of fun. We love it. There is so much to do at CSA or you can just do nothing at all...whatever suits you. The atmosphere is so romantic. There is just something that hits you the moment you arrive. I think it would be the perfect place for your vow renewal. We are considering renewing for our 30th in 2011. Don`t hesitate to book your holiday at CSA. Once you go...you will know!

For starters, if you haven't ever traveled outside of the U.S., and have chosen Couples, then you are already WAY ahead of the game!!

Now for your questions:

The drive to CSA is approximately 90 minutes. give or take a few. The drive is VERY SAFE!! Now I have heard of people being frightened a little by the way they drive in JA, but as far as safe goes, I have never heard of any accidents in 5 years.

The private dinner is not included in the all-inclusive package. BUT everything else is!! The dinner is $150.00 and is well worth every penny of it. Talk about your romance

You will get a lot of responses of people who did the vow renewal. Everyone that has posted their experiences has stated that it was a wonderful experience.

I truly hope that you decide to come to Couples and join our happy (not so little) family. Everyone on this message board will help you with their knowledge of CSA. Just ask and you shall receive!!!
    Kristen

My wife and I just returned from CSA this past weekend. We were there for the honeymoon we never had to celebrate our 9th Anniversary. It was everything we had hoped for and more. It was also our first time out of the US and we could not have been happier with the experience. We met lots of great people and made some new friends. The staff at CSA was great and made us feel welcome everywhere we went. The ride was very entertaining. Jamaican drivers are something to experience...haha.

ya mon we just renewed our vows at swept away on july, tamika was a great help,,a short meeting with her and everything was arranged, it was our 31st wedding anniversary and our 27th time to swept away

all was good, one love

wayne and jan

In case you weren't aware, and it was not mentioned above as I type this, the ride to CSA from MBJ is provided by Couples on a transfer bus. Similar to the busses used by remote airport parking lots. You will not be doing any driving in Jamaica. It seemed as though you might be asking about the "drive" rather than the "ride".

We have done the vow renewal, for our 25th in 2005. It was great! Very relaxed and, for us, informal. We had the resort photagrapher and he did a great job. We purchased a beautiful album while there and they mounted the pictures for us so we had a great memory of the occasion. Lots of fun, very romantic, you really should go for it.

It was also our first time out of the country. You will be more than pleased with CSA. We have been back two more times and are booked for our fourth trip next summer for our 30th anniversary. It really is the best vacation we have ever had.

We have not done a private dinner on the beach. They are very popular though. We were satisfied with a great dinner at Feathers.

Oh, and in case it does not get mentioned, the beach is spectacular! You will love CSA.