Default Less than 2 weeks!

We leave on the 12th for CSS. I can hardly wait. You guys tell me what you do first when you get there.

Default 2 Weeks - 1 Day

Hi Jamaica Lover!

We'll be right behind you...arriving on the 15th. Plane lands at MoBay at 915am, so we should be on the beach by noon I hope.

See you then

Rum Punch or Red Stripe please..............

sten-n-ron,

We will be on the AN beach almost exclusively. I'll be the one with a black hat on (hmmm, does that say something about me?). : - ) Oh, I should add, I'm the short, roundish girl one next to the tall, good looking boy one.

We get to the room, take a quick shower, put on beach clothes, go eat, then hit the beach. We always unpack when we get back to the room later as we don't want to waste a minute of beach time. It's always worked for us but it depends what time your flight gets in. We always get the earliest we can.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamaicalover View Post
    We leave on the 12th for CSS. I can hardly wait. You guys tell me what you do first when you get there.
    hit ssb get nekkid and start to get your drink on.....

When my usband and I get to CN, we unpack get our suits on and wing it!!! We like to swim at night on our first night. We are the only ones in the pool at night!! LOVE IT!!!

One Love,
    Mya

Wow - we will probably be starving and try to get some room service or head to the beach grill for some food and drinks.....

Sometimes unpack, sometimes hit the swim up bar. Ken always goes to the dive shack to sign up for scuba dives the next day.