Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I scheduled my wife for a variety of massages, facials, wraps and reflexology throughout our stay. I was hoping having all of those treatments would get it out of her system but THAT hasn't seemed to have happened!
    A happy wife is a happy life. Ya mon!

Quote Originally Posted by Wedge View Post
    I scheduled my wife for a variety of massages, facials, wraps and reflexology throughout our stay. I was hoping having all of those treatments would get it out of her system but THAT hasn't seemed to have happened!
    A happy wife is a happy life. Ya mon!

I like the way you think!

Quote Originally Posted by dank120 View Post
    You cannot get tickets to Club MoBay with resort credits
    Not true, we did last year.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

This year I got a seaweed wrap, facial, earrings to match the necklace I purchased last year, a robe, shirt, and 2 mugs.
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmon View Post
    Not true, we did last year.
    We were told "no" last year. We didn't bother this year. It was tempting when we got to the airport and saw the line, but it moved quickly.
    Vicky

We buy coffee and sportswear. This time we may get massages too.
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

Hi oxbgirl,
    You just need to purchase your MoBay Lounge tickets and have them charged to your room. That's how we did it on our last trip, so we could use our resort credits.

One Love,
    suzyQ

We purchased our Club MOBAY passes at CTI and were told we could not use resort credit or romance rewards.

Hi daffers,
    We bought our Mobay Lounge tickets and charged them to our room on our last trip in December. The purchase price of those tickets was just added to our bill, and when we checked out our resort credits were applied.

I don't know if they've made changes, but we were able to charge the tickets to our room.

Have a great trip!
    suzyQ

Hi dank120,
    We charged our Club Mobay Lounge tickets to our room in December. At check out, we applied our resort credits to all our room charges. So unless there has been a change, we were able to do it in December.

suzyQ

Jeffmon!
    Thank you for agreeing with me! I thought I had been hallucinating last December when we charged the Club Mobay tickets to our room!!!!!

Hope you are having a great trip! Sorry we are going to miss the Sunset Beach Bums! But we will carry the beach bum banner after you guys leave!

One Love,
    suzyQ

Well we are back from our trip and LOVED it! I was surprised at all the things you can spend your reset credit on. We spent ours on the couples massage, gifts from the gift shop, shirts for the TieDie class and resort photog pictures. We only went over .99 cents!

We were told we could not use resort credit to put towards vow renewal. I was under the impression we could, but when we booked it, and I spoke to the wedding coordinate, I was told no. You cannot. So, our resort credit will go towards a room upgrade

Hey dirtleg! Could you please direct me to your coffee results thread? We too buy the Couples coffee beans at the resort. We have tried other brands but find that we like the Couples brand in the coffee shop to be our favourite. It's the highest priced of the ones we've tried, but I'm ready to fork over the big bucks because it's our favourite...unless there's something we don't know? Thanks for your input!

We use a travel agent to book our trips. The last time we were at CSS was 2009 and we're planning a trip this Oct/Nov. How do we get resort credit?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2