Default Just booked our Weddingmoon for April 2013.. so excited/nervous!!!

Well I waited until the last day but we finally booked our Weddingmoon and I couldn't be more excited yet nervous at the same time!!! I've never spent this much money on anything!

I can't wait!!!

Where and when? Congratulations!

I totaly understand the excitement!! We are going to CSA in Sept and it just cannot come soon enough!
    Make sure to post a review when you get back

Congratulations!! Which Couples did you choose?

We were trying to decide between CN and CSA. Although I really like the way CTI looks, I really wanted to be in Negril because of the beautiful beaches.
    FI prefers more of a hotel feel, and we both prefer a bright room. We did not like the rustic look of the CSA rooms.
    So we picked CN! But I really want to experience 7 mile beach so we plan to do a trading places day to go to CSA as well.
    With picking CN we both get what we want. Can't wait for April!

You should be more excited than you have ever been about a vacation and less nervous than you have ever been. That being said, I remember our first trip to Couples (and our wedding for that matter!) and we were also nervous. This Message Board was not around then, so we had to go off Expedia and Travelocity reviews, and we didn't know if all the inclusions were for real or if they were just blowin smoke up our wahoos. After mediocre AI experiences prior to that, we were skeptical about how great it could actually be. Fortunately, it was waaayyy better than expected and still is. You are gonna freak when you get there!

Congrats! We had our Weddingmoon at CSA in May. Don't be nervous. It was the best decision we have ever made. Every minute of the week was perfect. The wedding was beautiful. The Wedding planner takes care of every little detail. They go out of their way to make you happy. And you will have the most beautiful wedding photos ever! Have fun planning!

We're getting married in April 2013 at CN too! We're April 16th... what about you??

Quote Originally Posted by amanda1266 View Post
    . . . .But I really want to experience 7 mile beach so we plan to do a trading places day to go to CSA as well.
    Both CN and CSA are on Seven Mile Beach.

Seven Mile Beach is comprised of Long Bay, which is approximately five miles in length and is the bay upon which CSA sits, and Bloody Bay, which is approximately two miles in length and is home to CN.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by FutureFritzels View Post
    We're getting married in April 2013 at CN too! We're April 16th... what about you??
    We are thinking either the 15th or 16th.. have not decided yet

We will be on our honeymoon at CN that week as well! Very exciting!

We are getting married at CSA on April 22, 2012. Can't wait!! Congratulations Amanda and FutureFritzels.