Default Confused - Trainer and Photographer

Morning all! I've been visisting the message boards more often as of late as our October trip is finally starting to get closer so I can get my FIX until then, and there have been a couple of posts/comments that have thrown me off a bit and since I can't find any info, so far, figured someone else might be able to shed some light for me.

Personal Trainer? Huh? We've only been to CN once, which is where we're returning home to in a few months, but I don't remember ever seeing anything about a personal trainer. Granted, the main thread I've seen that on was referencing CSA so maybe it's something more specific to that location considering the amazing sports complex, but just in case it's not, I want more info!

Photography Session? Again, huh? I am aware that Couples has photographers on site that walk around taking pictures (we ordered some last trip) and have photographers for weddings, but where do I get more info on booking a session that isn't related to a wedding package? That would be such an amazing gift for my hubbub!

Thanks in advance!

Our last two visits to CN Aug 2011 and February 2011 there was a trainer who worked out every morning from 6AM to 7AM with my wife, she is hoping he is still there his name was Wayne.

We have done a few photo sesssions and hired the phtographer to work during their day off, we had them use our camera, once they used their camera and we supplied the disc as I forgot my good camera at home by accident.

Have heard of the personal trainers too, but haven't seen any info either. Might be worth a call to 1-800-couples to get a definitive answer. AS for the photography sessions, these are available to anybody, and carry a fee. Just speak with guest relations and they can get you the info.

Quote Originally Posted by dank120 View Post
    Have heard of the personal trainers too, but haven't seen any info either. Might be worth a call to 1-800-couples to get a definitive answer. AS for the photography sessions, these are available to anybody, and carry a fee. Just speak with guest relations and they can get you the info.
    When we were there in February, CN still had Wayne as the personal trainer. You can go to the spa and set up appointments with him as many days as you wish for no extra charge.
    CN now has an onsite photography shop right where the little newstand was. I think with this addition, they also expanded their photographer's situation. They were at watersports on time when I was there, took pix of us at a private dinner, took pix at dinner entertainment....all without a charge. The charge comes when you go to the shop the next morning, see the cute pix and decide you have to purchase some!

At CSA there was a photo desk and we booked a session to get sunset photos taken. No charge to get the photos taken, just payed for the ones we wanted. There wasn't much of a sunset that night. But we really liked the ones taken while they were walking around. We just flagged them over and told them we wanted a bunch taken so really we had like 3 photo shoots while there lol.