Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

We will be at CN 6/10-6/14!! Second time at Couples, CTI 09.
    We were starting to think we were gonna have the whole resort to ourselves!! LoL

One more month!!
    Dave

June 7 to 17th yahoo!

ColdinIndiana we are from Indiana too! Maybe we will cross paths!

Me and my wife will be there the 7th-12th along with another couple. First timers from KY.

Mnew, It would be great to meet some fellow Hoosiers. I see that you are from Muncie. We are from the northwest corner of the state, Valparaiso, about an hour from Chicago.

Enjoy your honeymoon.

Ron & Treena.

Quote Originally Posted by jluecks23 View Post
    We will be there June 14th - 21st!! This will be our first visit and we are pumped about it. We will be celebrating our 12th wedding anniversary and since we never got a honeymoon it will all be rolled into one!! cant wait to meet new friends in Negril

June 13th-18th and 12 years also

Absolutely! Always enjoy company of Hoosiers! I know where that is, at least I have heard of it! I am sure will cross paths! You guys enjoy your time as well!

Megan & Ethan

June 7th to the 17th coming up FAST

I will be making my first visit with my best friend June 9-15th!!! This will be my first real vacation!!! I am sooooo excited!

Quote Originally Posted by brwneyedgrl View Post
    I will be making my first visit with my best friend June 9-15th!!! This will be my first real vacation!!! I am sooooo excited!
    You picked an amazing place for your first vacation!! The wife and I will be there the same time.
    You are gonna love Couples!
    Hope you have a great time!!! Only 3 more days for us!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2