Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default June 2013 Baby!!!

We'll be there the 26th-30th and were bringing some friends this time. It should be a hoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxtus View Post
    We'll be there the 26th-30th and were bringing some friends this time. It should be a hoot.
    We are coming home on 15th June 2013 with friends who are to marry whilst we are all there. Whit Woo Yeah Mon!!!!

Julie and Pete Howard

We will be back (finally) the 14th-21st. We will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary on the 16th.
    Too long to wait!!

Jason & Ann
    Jamaica Us Happy
    Jason & Ann

We'll be there May 30th to June 7th for our 5th stay. It's a long ways away, but fortunately we'll also be there this November 2012 :-)

We will be there June 14th - 21st!! This will be our first visit and we are pumped about it. We will be celebrating our 12th wedding anniversary and since we never got a honeymoon it will all be rolled into one!! cant wait to meet new friends in Negril

We just booked our honeymoon for June 17th-21st and we are so excited!! First time to couples and Jamaica!

We will be there June 1 - june 8, and cannot hardly wait

We are going that same week for our honeymoon june17th to june 24th for our first AI, first to jamaica, and first to couples!

My wife and I will be first time guest, we are looking forward to it. We will be there the 19-26. We are looking forward to a good time. We are looking for any advice or recommendations.

We'll be there May 28-June 4th, 1st trip to CN, but 3rd trip to Couples. First 2 trips were to CSS. Celebrating our 10 yr anniversary!

We will be at CN on June 8th through June 13th to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. We are literally counting down the days! It's our first visit to Jamaica.

We will be there the first week of june, with the 3rd being our 8th anniversary. cant wait

My hubby and I just booked our first trip to CN last week. We vacationed last year at Secrets in Montego Bay and fell in love with Jamaica. Hubby wanted to go back to Secrets but I really wanted to stay in Negril. We'll be there from June 3rd - 10th. So excited.

We can't wait. Let the countdown begin.

We usually go around July 4th but this year my wife and I will be there on June 13th for a week.
    Looking forward to being back in Negril!
    Respect and good travels-
    Roy and Nancy

We are looking forward to our visit on June 22-29! First time ever to an AI or to Couples. Looking forward to all the new and fun discoveries.

Heading to CN 6/19-6/26. It will be my girlfriend and I's first trip to couples and june cant come fast enough. I had a teaser trip 3yrs ago to negril for 3days for a wedding and ive been dying to go back since. 103 days and counting!!

Belinda & Mark here... We'll be at CN 1st week in June 2013. 2nd time to CN, 6th time to Couples, All the rest at CSS... Gotta Love this Place. See a lot of you guys there! Bloody Bay is just Beautiful!

The hubs and I will be there for round two June 21-28. CAN. NOT. WAIT. 92 days.

My boyfriend and I are arriving June 2nd - 9th! We are so excited to get there, cannot wait!! Looking forward to meeting some other couples

Me and my wife will be there June 1-8. First time at Couples resort,can not wait. We are from Louisiana and have two other couples coming with us.

Hubby and I will be there June 14-22...only 78 more days! Looking forward to our first trip to Jamaica and Couples.

57 more days. We are so excited about our first trip to Couples.

looks like a quiet week for us, only saw 1 other poster with the same dates.

Get Married: June 7th
    Couples Negril: June 8-13
    Fly home on my 34th B-day the 13th

Me and my hubby to be will be there from June 9-13! We get married on June 8, and fly out super early that next morning! So excited!!

We will be there for the third time from the 8th to the 15th. Only 4 short weeks away!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast