Default Folks That Have The Renewed Love Level Of RR....

I was curious what your couples departure gift was....thanks!
    Getting excited for hubby and I to celebrate our 18th anniv on 8/6!

Oh, also, are the shirts still the same as last year? ty!
    Last edited by wileeandrr; July 1st, 2012 at 05:48 AM.

The departure gift is a small insulated bag with two bottles of water and a couple of granola bars.

Hello,
    I think the departure gift is the same no matter what your RR level--we've always received the same thing a Couples lunch bag cooler filled with fruit, water, and granola bars for the trip back to MoBay.

One Love,
    suzyQ

The T-shirts in Nov 2011 were different, actually a little better IMO than the ones from Nov 2010. "Couples Resorts" on the front left chest, "VIP Very Irie Person" on the back. The departure gift is a little small soft sided cooler/lunch pack with a bottle of water and some snack in it. Maybe a granola bar? We actually bring the small cooler-thing back with us and use it to transport canned beers around, like when we go on excursions. It folds down to take up virtually no space and came in really handy on the van ride to the zipline last year!

ty everyone! Love that idea dank120

Thanks everyone! Just trying to plan accordingly. I wish they would bring back the shirts with the pics of Jamaica on them. I never got one of those. I think hubby wants the sparkling wine this time...

The last couple of times we were there (CTI and CN), we didn't receive a departure gift because they were out, so we were handed a bottle of water. The t-shirts at CTI were very limited sizes, one that was very small and the other XXL, so we opted for the oils and candle at CN...will definitely try the t-shirts again for next time...three times a charm, right?

We never got our departure gift....who should have given it to us? Desk at checkout?

We never received out departure gift either.

Hi rachlm927,
    The staff person who checked you out should have handed it to you when you completed your check out. When you return, and before you get on that dreaded "goodbye bus" ask for your departure gift!

One Love,
    suzyQ

Quote Originally Posted by suzyQ View Post
    Hi rachlm927,
    The staff person who checked you out should have handed it to you when you completed your check out. When you return, and before you get on that dreaded "goodbye bus" ask for your departure gift!

One Love,
    suzyQ
    Thanks suzyQ! Will remember to ask in April!