Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Mexico, Hawaii, Costa Rica, Oh My!!! Where would you like to see COUPLES go?

TRIVIA QUESTION!

COUPLES is going where????????

Jamaica will ALWAYS be home to Couples, but if it suddenly expanded to other regions, where would you like to see it go? and why?

Costa Rica
    Mexico
    Hawaii
    Puerto Rico
    and more....

I would like to see it go to Costa Rica or Hawaii!!! I have always wanted to see Hawaii, and if there were a Couples resort there, I would work two jobs to get there!

Pick your destination!!!
    Last edited by louiseandjames; July 2nd, 2012 at 10:41 PM.

Hawaii

Costa Rica for us, but it needs a AN section

Quote Originally Posted by bracoman View Post
    Costa Rica for us, but it needs a AN section
    Costa Rica would be my choice as well...but whereever they may expand to AN is a requirement for us.
    CSS - March, 2012
    CTI - March, 2013, 2014, 2015

I vote for Costa Rica! Everyone goes to Hawaii and Mexico.....But Costa Rica is unique with its volcano's and rare habitat!

Hope Couples is reading this string!

Jay

Mexico....Mexico would be a fantastic choice!

Would love to go to Hawaii and stay at a Couples resort.....would love to go anywhere and stay at couples.

Bahamas

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

I would hate to see Couples go anywhere but Jamaica!!! We love the people there so much and that is what makes Couples what it is....... in my opinion!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mntruck View Post
    I would hate to see Couples go anywhere but Jamaica!!! We love the people there so much and that is what makes Couples what it is....... in my opinion!!!
    Ditto that! I would hate to see the brand diluted like other resorts that open in multiple locations and become cookie cutter images of each other. If it ain't broke...

Quote Originally Posted by mntruck View Post
    I could not agree more. Couples would not be the same without the charm of the Jamaican people.

Quote Originally Posted by wiggy View Post
    I could not agree more. Couples would not be the same without the charm of the Jamaican people.
    Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by louiseandjames View Post
    TRIVIA QUESTION!

Jamaica will ALWAYS be home to Couples, but if it suddenly expanded to other regions, where would you like to see go?

Costa Rica
    Mexico
    Hawaii
    Puerto Rico
    and more....

I would like to see it go to Costa Rica or Hawaii!!!

Hawaii!!!!!

Not sure if I want to see Couples expand out of Jamaica. They have a wonderful brand that builds on a culture built in Jamaica. I am not sure if it can be replicated anywhere else. I would hate to lose the brand and intimacy that we have all grown to love!

I say don't go anywhere else, just build a couple more in JA....maybe Port Antonio or somewhere on the cliffs! Can't imagine Couples not having that Jamaican vibe!

Quote Originally Posted by Rrrrrrrrr View Post
    I say don't go anywhere else, just build a couple more in JA....maybe Port Antonio or somewhere on the cliffs! Can't imagine Couples not having that Jamaican vibe!
    Never thought about the Cliffs in Jamaica!! Not a bad idea! Couples on the Cliff! has a nice ring to it..

Never thought about the Cliffs in Jamaica!! Not a bad idea! Couples on the Cliff! has a nice ring to it..

Now that idea I really like!

TRIVIA QUESTION!

Jamaica will ALWAYS be home to Couples, but if it suddenly expanded to other regions, where would you like to see go?

Costa Rica
    Mexico
    Hawaii
    Puerto Rico
    and more....

I would like to see it go to Costa Rica or Hawaii!!!

I think it would be amazing if they opened one in Bora Bora!!!

Oh. I have a big backyard!

Life is good

Quote Originally Posted by Beach-bum View Post
    Oh. I have a big backyard!

Life is good

LOL! Love it

What I like about Couples Resorts is that they are not a HUGE corporation with so many locations. I think the smaller the company the better. I wouldn't mind seeing them expand to a FEW more places but not get huge and wind up paying more for less.

This question is all in fun guys!!!

Costa Rica....

As much as I would love to have Couples somewhere with better diving, I can't envision Couples being anywhere else. A huge part of the Couples experience is embracing the culture and vibe of Jamaica. With that said, my vote is to keep Couples in Jamaica. No point to over-commercializing the boutique feel that Couples has. Plus, the costs associated with creating the Couples experience with everything from the airport lounge to the cuisine would skyrocket the costs. Not broken, don't fix it.

Also, just a technicality, but I believe this is a poll question, not a trivia question.

I think mexico or Puerto Rico

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast