Hybrid View

Default Private Beach Dinner at CSA?

Hello!

My boyfriend and I are leaving for CSA in 3 days and we are super excited! I love the idea of the private beach dinner but do not know much about it. I was wondering how much it costs, how the atmosphere and food/drink service is, and if it is really worth it.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

We booked one after consulting the forum. Our trip is not until November though. I am surprising my wife with it.

The cost is $170 and you have a choice of 2 meals.

From what everyone has told me, it is very romantic and should be done at least once.

I love the idea of being out on the beach, just the two of us under the lights if the torch. (there will be others too, but not too close)

Hope this helps.

We did it, I think it was $125... I could be wrong.

I wouldn't do it again, here's why.
    The meal and ambiance was AMAZING, but I had bug bites ALL over from my lower back, stomach, butt and all the way to my feet. They were so itchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah&Dancy-Kate View Post
    Hello!

My boyfriend and I are leaving for CSA in 3 days and we are super excited! I love the idea of the private beach dinner but do not know much about it. I was wondering how much it costs, how the atmosphere and food/drink service is, and if it is really worth it.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
    We booked it after our confirmation with the resort was sent us. I would definitely check out asap as they book up quickly. It's one of the few things you can book before you get to the resort.

It was a wonderful meal, great service (as always) , they had an ipod with external small speakers for wonderful musical ambiance, and just the torches, the lights down the beach, and the thunderstorm off shore to keep us entertained. We enjoyed dinner, (my wife enjoyed her smoked Marlin appetizer and still to this day two years later can't get over it) and we enjoyed talking with our chef after our meal who came by to make sure everything was to our satisfaction.

In a word: Perfect.

One other recommendation: We really enjoyed doing it the night before going home. It was the best cap to our week we could have hoped for.

We did the private dinner on the beach at CTI. It was a delicious meal and we both loved the ambiance from the candles. We wore bug spray expecting the sand fleas to be bad, didn't get bitten once