Thread: Jan 2013

Hybrid View

Default Jan 2013

In exactly 6 months we'll be starting our first holiday in Jamaica at CSA. We're staying 5-19 Jan. Anyone else visiting at that time?

Booked yesterday for our second visit to CSA Jan 12-19.

We'll be there on Jan 20-Jan31st. Hope you all have a fabulous time! I know we will! Can't wait to "come home!!"

We will be at CSA Jan 12--19 for the first time.

My wife and I booked our return trip to CSA as soon as we got back to the mainland... CSA was truly paradise and we are already counting down the days to Jan. 2013!

We will be there Jan 7-12 for our first trip to Jamaica. Really looking forward to it.

1st trip to CSA (4th to Jamaica - now go every year). Arriving Jan 25 for a week!!

We did our yoga this morning - sun shining through our window dreaming about our early morning sunrise yoga on the most beautiful beach inthe world! We are ready to be swept away again in 43 days! We can't wait to return- welcomed by the warm staff... for our first rum punch, dirty banana and the amazing, relaxing Jamaica vibe... we'll be there soon - Luis

My wife and I just booked our 10th trip to CSA! Arriving on the 26th, can't wait!-Austin

We will be at CSA with a group of friends Jan 26 - Feb 2. We can't wait! We would like to do the One Love Bus Bar Crawl with Lembert on Tuesday, Jan 29th but need at least two more people to make a group of 8 or more. Anyone out there want to join us? We've heard this is a great way to see more of Jamaica!

Here are some details:
    One Love Bus now doing Wednesdays (30th), Fridays and Sundays (27th)
    I would recomend Sunday the 27th for your group of 6 for 2:25 pm pickup at Swept Away
    However if your group is minimum 8 we could make arrangement for other days
    Tour ends immediately after sunset
    We visit about 7 authentic bars and Scenes on the One Love Drive on the West End of Negril
    The area we visit is average 10 minutesí drive from your hotel
    The tour is free to the visitors
    Please tip the driver
    Please see Trip Advisor below for testimonials
    One Love Bus Bar Crawl - Negril - Reviews of One Love Bus Bar Crawl - TripAdvisor
    One Love
    Lenbert Williams

We will be there the 12--19 for the first time.

We will be at CSA for the first time Jan 9-23.. Looking forward to escape the winter! It is my second trip to Negril and the first for my husband!

16 more days and we'll be on our way back to paradise... already dreaming about the beach / the people / the food, drink and enjoying all that is amazing about returning to Jamaica. See you soon at CSA - Luis

9 more sleeps - then early morning Jet Blue to Montego Bay - shuttle to resort (with our stop for Red Stripe!) and we're back home in paradise. Cannot wait to get there!

Hello January Couples! I think many of us are packing for our trip 'Home' to CSA & some of you may already be there! I wish you all ''Cool Runnings' which means 'SAFE Travels' & we'll see you on the best beach in the world, at the Piano Bar & of course, the Martini bar! So much to do, so little time! Cindy

5 days until our 6'th trip back Home to Swept Away! We will be there from January 26'th until February 2'nd, with Jeff and Lynn from
    Nashville, TN. It is -12 degrees here in central Wisconsin tonight. That 84 degree temp and that terrific 7 Mile Beach, along with
    the usual superb Couples service, food, and drinks are sure looking good!

Just booked our 4th trip. Arriving Jan 31st!!!