Default CSS repeater's dinner, conflicting information

So when is the repeater's dinner ? I have heard Wednesday ( which is also Lobster night), and Thursday ( which is still posted on the Couples website). Also, they seem to mix up the locations, any ideas what it may be in September ?

From what I can gather over the last couple months, the repeaters dinner is a moving target. It seems to most often be on Wednesday now, but occasionally they will have it on Thursday. I am not sure why they move it when they do? Recently when they moved it to Thursday one week, lobster night moved to Thursday as well. It makes it very hard to plan out your trip in advance when you don't know what night something is going to be until it happens. We will be there in 4 weeks!

On 7/18 (Wednesday) we had a wonderful repeaters dinner. We sat next to Pierre, who said that during the warmer summer months, the dinner is held indoors in the conference rooms off of Pallazzina. For now, it is Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by kanddd View Post
    On 7/18 (Wednesday) we had a wonderful repeaters dinner. We sat next to Pierre, who said that during the warmer summer months, the dinner is held indoors in the conference rooms off of Pallazzina. For now, it is Wednesday
    Hi Doug, this is Karen (not Paul), lol. Wasn't that a wonderful week away?
    (Karen&Paul)

Karen -
    This was the best week (out of 6) I have ever had in Jamaica (with the possible exception of the first which opened my eyes to what a wonderful place it is.) The resort and its people were a big part of it, and the guests who are drawn there are great, too. Both were showcased at the repeaters dinner.