Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Couples Voted Best All-Inclusives

Greetings to All:

It’s Official. Couples Resorts RULES again in the 2012 Travel+Leisure’s World’s Best Awards.
    http://www.travelandleisure.com/worl...-caribbean/383
    All four Couples Resorts ranked in the top 10 for resorts in the Caribbean, Bermuda and Bahamas AND we are the only all-inclusive resorts to attain such high ratings!!!

Please join me in congratulating all Couples employees for working so hard to please our guests.

Couples Resorts

Couple's employees are the best. Congratulations to all!
    Linda

The world can see what we already know. Congratulations, see you in November

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

I know that it takes a lot of work throughout the year to maintain the standards that Couples is known by. I salute each and every one of you for your smiles, for your laughs, for your friendship and for the unending dedication to making every couples vacation experience, absolutely incredible.

Thank you all, from the bottom of our hearts.

THANK YOU for all your hard work in making our vacations the best they can possibly be! We really appreciate all of you who work as a TEAM - you are obviously doing it right!!!

- Indymommy
    Sans Souci 10/2010
    Swept Away 10/2012 (can't wait!)

Congratulations to Couples! You deserve the the high rating for the best vacation place in the caribbean! 170 days to go till our next vist!!!

Default Congratulations...

It is all about the people that take such good care of us...

Later......... Joe D.

Well done!!!! Will see for ourselves once again on August 6th!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Without a doubt, the employees make couples the great resort that it is. From our first step into the lobby 7 years and 9 trips ago we were made to feel at home. We truely love our couples and are glad to see it receiving the praises it derserves. So..... well done Couples!!!!!! Congrats!!!!
    We can't wait to return "home" in september.
    csr & wcr

woohooO!!!! Congrats to all the employees and all others who provided great services to all vacationers <3 thanks a bunch! I cant wait to go for my first time to CSA Negril in the Atrium Suite I am soooo excirted to leave and experience my getaway at CSA with the best all inclusive resort in the carribean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES! That is why I chose to get married there, Randymon!

Congratulations to all!!!!! Everyone should be very proud of a tremendous job well done, Couples have always been # 1 in our hearts!! Negril 2013 here we come - trip # 7!!

Dave & Rose

Congratualtions to all of Couples employees. We will be coming home in December

Joe

Congrats!!!!

Default Yeah!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Greetings to All:

It’s Official. Couples Resorts RULES again in the 2012 Travel+Leisure’s World’s Best Awards.
    All four Couples Resorts ranked in the top 10 for resorts in the Caribbean, Bermuda and Bahamas AND we are the only all-inclusive resorts to attain such high ratings!!!

Please join me in congratulating all Couples employees for working so hard to please our guests.
    Congratulations!! Everyone affiliated with the Couples Resort should be commended.

Congratulations big time to Couples!!!! No other resort/resorts compair to your hospitality, food, beverages, ambience........I could go on and on.

Looking so forward to returning to Couples in 2013!

Couples, thank you for all you do! Congratulations

Congrats! Great job. We will be experiencing Couples for our first time in three weeks!!

CSS is the best ever!!!

Greetings to All:

Congratulations! We look forward to our first visit to Couples in the next few weeks.

Steve & Susan from Seattle, WA

And we are supposed to be surprised at this....well done to everyone at Couples.

Congratulations! Not really a big surprise to anyone that's been though !! Couples rules!! Thanks to all that make it what it is. See you Jan 5th!

Travel+Leisure’s World is just affirming what all us Coupleholics already know!

JOB WELL DONE!!!!

Default new link please

The link does not work for me sorry. looking throught the t & L website now.

Greetings to All:

Nobody does it better than Couples Resorts!

By the way has anyone checked out the pricing of the other resorts on the top 25 on the list?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast