Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Congratulations!!! We can't wait to become part of the couples family~

CSS
    Oct. 2013

WAHHHHHOOOOOOOOO! Of course Couples is the best of the best!

The staff of Couples is WHAT makes every vacation and every person feel like they are coming home!

We all know there is no place like home ;-)

Congrats!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Ditto to what everyone else has already said, as long as it was ALL good.

No wonder there are sooooo many repeaters... Congrats to the STAFF. Thats what makes that place great.

Congrats to all of the wonderful staff of Couples that share in this well deserved recognition.....those we guests see and those behind the scenes! It takes a talented and caring "team" to make our visits the best over and over again.
    CSS, see you again in April!

Congratulations to all Couples Resort staff. We look forward to once again experiencing the fantastic people and service in December!!

Hold on just one cotton pickin' minute guys, do you realize that if we tell everyone what a great place Couples is, they may come. Think about it, more people, less space on the beach or at the AN areas. Let's be just a little selfish and keep our vacation wonderland a secrete!!! Well, I guess if we have too we might as well let a 'few' in....

Couples deserve this. Great!
    Dianavr

there goes our secret

Is it possible the others had a chance mc

We just got back from a wonderful 11 day vacation, with a split on CTI/ CN. We started with Couples 11 years ago and have gone nowhere else since! You all make our experience so enjoyable, with friendly staffs, wonderful food, tasty drinks, and a destination resort to relax and re-connect in. We thank you!!

Thank you all for helping me enjoy my life. And my Wife.

Congrats to Couples!! We love CSS!!

It's well deserved! We will be back. Congrats to all who make it such a great place!

Congratulations! The staff and management deserve an applause! Please take a bow!

Our family and friends always ask why do we return to Couples year after year and this is why!

Loyalists since 1980!

Randymon, et al - We just got our latest issue of T & L and well, well, well...Congratulations to CSS for coming in #1 in Jamaica and #5 in the Caribbean! In fact, the entire Couples brand did very well. especially when you consider the competition. There are not many 'bad' resorts in the running. Most are near the top of the shelf. We'll be back in January and are starting to count the days. I hope you are all proud of, but not comfortable with, the award. It did't happen by accident - you earned it! Hoo Rah

I've been to many all inclusives, and Couples is by far the best! Congrats!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2