Hybrid View

Default Honeymoon in September '12

Hi all! We just got married on June 24th and have booked a honeymoon in September of this year at CTI! I can't wait to see all the wonderful things you all have described at Couples Resorts!

I wondered, if you were talking to someone who had never visited CTI, what would be the one thing you would tell them not to miss? My new husband and I vacation often and have never been to Jamaica. We love to try new things and always make new friends on each trip. What is the one excursion or activity you would suggest that we not miss while at CTI? We'll only be there for four days, so there just isn't time to try it all! LOL.

Cheers!

We will be at CTI from 9/15-9/24 for the third time. Try the Dunn River Falls. It is beautiful and we get there first so it isn't crazy. Just stay with the group and get through the market village. Don't forget to spen one day on the beach. It is beautiful and peaceful. Hopefully we will see you there.
    Felicia and Josh
    Couples Negril Oct. '08
    Couples TI Nov. '09
    CTI and CSS Nov/Dec '10

We'll just miss each other! Our dates are Sept 6-10...looks like you'll be there the week after. Thanks for the suggestion, we'll make sure to check it out!