Default Staying at Negril

We are going to Couples Negril on August 19-26 for our honeymoon. What is the other Couples resort that is close, and can we go there to visit? How would transportation work. Also any other advice on that you feel would be useful for our stay.

We are so excited!! Is anyone else going to be at Couples Negril the same time as we are.

We will be there Aug 16-23. I believe if you sign up for romance rewards you can trade places with csa for a day. Couples will provide transportation to and from. Cant wait!! See you there. 4weeks !!!!!

Couples Swept Away (CSA). Sign up for Romance Rewards right away, the link is at the bottom of this page. It allows you to have a Trading Places day, where you get a free shuttle to CSA from 10a-4p. Just ask Guest Relations about it when you arrive. The Guest Relations desk is right across from the front desk.

Click on "Meetup" in the blue bar above, click on "Meet up at Couples Negril", and click on "August 2012". There's a decent sized thread there for people that are going in August.

Quote Originally Posted by leannpete View Post
    We are going to Couples Negril on August 19-26 for our honeymoon. What is the other Couples resort that is close, and can we go there to visit? How would transportation work. Also any other advice on that you feel would be useful for our stay.

We are so excited!! Is anyone else going to be at Couples Negril the same time as we are.

We are going to be honeymooning there as well August 19-26

Congratulations. Hopefully we can meet up. We are looking forward to getting away and relaxing. We have never been to Jamaica, and are ready for the "no problem mon" attitude!! I know the only thing I really want to do is the "booze cruise" and go to Rick Cafe to see the cliff diving.