Default I am soooooooooo blessed ;o)

2wks @ CN in Feb........ 2wks @ CN in Sept - pinch me!!!!!

We've just booked an absolute bargain - £1370 that's only £150 more than we orginally paid on our 1st visit 7 years agao, my Darling Kev just had to agree, especially on a Friday evening after a glass or two...hic ;o)

Congrats on your booking!! I love the excitement and anticipation of knowing that you will be vacationing at Couples only months away! We are 102 days away ourselves! Yeay!
    Have a great vacation! Hope that your time waiting for it FLIES BY!

Quote Originally Posted by tt2505 View Post
    2wks @ CN in Feb........ 2wks @ CN in Sept - pinch me!!!!!

We've just booked an absolute bargain - £1370 that's only £150 more than we orginally paid on our 1st visit 7 years agao, my Darling Kev just had to agree, especially on a Friday evening after a glass or two...hic ;o)
    Please let us know where you got yhis bargain. At that price all of the UK will be there!

Hey tt2505 please, please, let us into your secret - where did you book such a bargain. Two weeks for £1370, is that accommodation only? Peddy's is right, all the UK will be there at that price!

Mad about tennis

Quote Originally Posted by Peddy View Post
    Please let us know where you got yhis bargain. At that price all of the UK will be there!
    Thomas Cook Peddy

We booked on Friday when the offer price was from LGW - they're now showing the same from MAN, which would have been far better for us as LGW is a 3hr drive from us We can never seem to drop on from MAN........but I am NO WAY complaining, I still can't believe we're going back so soon YEAY !!!!!

See you there??????

51 days & counting seems so soon, our last countdown was approx 300 LOL!

I really love the anticipation of booking early, I get my monies worth looking to 'D' (departure) day. he-he!!!

You too, have a wonderful countdown & a tremendous vacation - ya mon!

Quote Originally Posted by tt2505 View Post
    Thomas Cook Peddy

We booked on Friday when the offer price was from LGW - they're now showing the same from MAN, which would have been far better for us as LGW is a 3hr drive from us We can never seem to drop on from MAN........but I am NO WAY complaining, I still can't believe we're going back so soon YEAY !!!!!

See you there??????

Many thanks TT
    I will have a look now.
    If its that price....for sure we will see you there!

Did you book online?

Quote Originally Posted by Peddy View Post
    Did you book online?
    Peddy, I did reply to you on Friday, but the post isn't showing - you were also online at the same time, it was Friday lunchtime & was so frustrating because the posts take so long to so (if at all in this case LOL)

Did you book? it look like other dates are reduced now, but none as good as 1st Sept.

6wks on Saturday - woop...wooop ;o(

I would advise everyone to shop around.

Was there mid June for two weeks including beach wedding. Paid £1,889 per person

We made our initial booking with a travel agent in our local shopping centre. We were impressed with their help and advice on wedding locations so we booked there and then, big mistake… Got home and checked out the resort prices online. It was substantially cheaper to book direct with the resort.

The travel agent got quite angry when I asked them to match the price going so far as to say ‘well that’s the price you agreed’ I could tell I wasn’t going to get anywhere with them so I just cancelled.

Before booking I was a little more careful and checked out a few other online agents. The best deal was from a third party agent… letsgo2.com.

The saving between the original booking and them was over £2,000. Needless to say I won’t be booking any holidays through the shopping centre agent in the future.

On the plus side for us brits, we pay significantly less than our US cousins but… shush! don’t tell them we were so impressed with couples we can’t wait to go back next year (something we never do) and would hate for prices to go up.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."