Thread: Bocce Balls

Default Bocce Balls

How is the bocce ball set on SSB? Still in working order?

Last report I have is that they are gone.... I'll check again before we leave for our second "home" and I'll bring a new set. Apparently they were worn out... not sure how Bocce balls get "worn out"....lol

they where in use first of may....

Huge game last week
    Lasted for about an hour
    It looked like fun but we stayed in the pool where it was cooler

JED

I didn't see anyone playing bocci ball but there was a cornhole (bean bag toss) game setup and we left our Twister game at the bar and there were talks of a game of ring toss. Ok, just kidding about the Twister.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

We were at CSS last week too. I could have sworn we were there at SSB during the scheduled Bocce Ball time but didn't see any such activity. However, it is so easy to lose track/concept of time while there. We may have been early or late.

Usually the "scheduled" bocci ball game is held on the main lawn and not over at SSB. Earlier in the year someone had brought and left a bocci ball set and people were playing it on SSB. I didn't see any games while we were there but John may be right and there was a game played. I could have miss that as there was lots of rum involved in my stay.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

We played in April and are looking forward to playing again next week if the weather holds!

The Bocce balls are there, but there was no scheduled game we noticed while we were there (8/21-8/28).

Will arriving Saturday to CSS. Was wondering if the Bocce balls are still there. If not, My luggage will contain a new set. If someone could let me know, would be appreciated.

Lloyd and Gillian - We hope you have a wonderful holiday at CSS and SSB!! Let us know when you get back how things were, what changes you have noticed, etc! Wonder who is tending bar at SSB these days?? Some have said that Jheanel is back at Pallazina, if you see her, please say "hi" to her for us! . Also, say "hi" to that crazy Dalton on the front desk for us.
    (Karen&Paul)

Hey Karen, Hoping this vacay is as amazing as the last... I have no doubt. Will let you know how it was and will be sure to say hi the Jheanel and Dalton. We will be in your hood on October 21st in Coburg for a show.