Hybrid View

Default Honeymoon in August!

Hi,
    My new husband and I will be coming to couples tower isle August 24-spetember 1. We are so excited! We had to push the honeymoon out, 54 days after the wedding because of his work. I was wondering if you think they make any exceptions for the honeymoon package. It says travel must ocur within 30 days of wedding but I was just curious how strict they are. Also, what are some must dos while we are there? any body else going to be on your honeymoon at the same time? we'd love to make some new friends too =)

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Hope Althiser View Post
    Hi,
    My new husband and I will be coming to couples tower isle August 24-spetember 1. We are so excited! We had to push the honeymoon out, 54 days after the wedding because of his work. I was wondering if you think they make any exceptions for the honeymoon package. It says travel must ocur within 30 days of wedding but I was just curious how strict they are. Also, what are some must dos while we are there? any body else going to be on your honeymoon at the same time? we'd love to make some new friends too =)
    Hi!!! We will be arriving at TI on Saturday the 25th and leaving the same day as you. We will also be on our honeymoon then. I saw your other post...although we are not 23-24 ( 28-30) we are still young at heart lol ( in our defense we do look 24-25ish). We are also from CA..from the bay.

See you there!!! we can probably chat if you'd like to compare notes. Its our first AI. Jamaica and Couples trip and we are sooooo excited!

Calichick

Quote Originally Posted by calichick View Post
    Hi!!! We will be arriving at TI on Saturday the 25th and leaving the same day as you. We will also be on our honeymoon then. I saw your other post...although we are not 23-24 ( 28-30) we are still young at heart lol ( in our defense we do look 24-25ish). We are also from CA..from the bay.

See you there!!! we can probably chat if you'd like to compare notes. Its our first AI. Jamaica and Couples trip and we are sooooo excited!

Calichick

yay we will be there at the same time and both celebrating our weddings =) Congratulations on your wedding! It's our first AI too, we couldn't be more excited! haha we don't discriminate on age, just thought i'd put ours in there for others consideration =P I'd love to chat, how do you do that? Only 32 days to go!!!!we are actually arriving sat the 25th too, I put the 24th because we are leaving friday night. We are leaving from san francisico. talk to you soon!

omg!!!! we are leaving from SF too. talk about coincidence. Not sure how chatting works here (might be non existent) and messaging like this takes a day or so. We can email if you'd like. My email is calijiggy@hotmail.com.
    We leave in the 10:55 pm (almost positive) flight. What time are you leaving at? We can be also flight buddies (lol how corny of me).

ttyl

Hey guys! Have a blast! We just got back from CSA on Monday and it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Where in CA are you guys from, Bay Area here

omg!!!! we are leaving from SF too. talk about coincidence. Not sure how chatting works here (might be non existent) and messaging like this takes a day or so. We can email if you'd like. My email is calijiggy@hotmail.com.
    We leave in the 10:55 pm (almost positive) flight. What time are you leaving at? We can be also flight buddies (lol how corny of me).

ttyl

Quote Originally Posted by calicouple View Post
    Hey guys! Have a blast! We just got back from CSA on Monday and it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Where in CA are you guys from, Bay Area here
    Hi...thanks! only 4 days till we leave CA!!!

My hubby is from Sacramento and I am from the bay area. We are in San Jose at the moment. Where in the bay are you?

East Bay, abotu an hour or so from San Jose. You guys leave in just a few days ... HAVE FUN!!!!!
    Hi...thanks! only 4 days till we leave CA!!!

My hubby is from Sacramento and I am from the bay area. We are in San Jose at the moment. Where in the bay are you?

Cali Chick - not sure if my last post went in . . we are from the East Bay - - - Everywhere from Berkeley to Walnut Creek . . .