Default CTI Deal on Living Social!!!

Check out Living Social....3 Nights at CTI for $849 in Ocean View Room, travel between August 1st and October 31st. Best part is if 3 friends buy it...you get yours for FREE!

I saw this too! Awesome

I saw this and was upset cause i paid about 2,400 with flights and traveling on oct 2012 for 5 nights. I wish i saw this earlier cause i would of got the 3 night for that price and extend for 2 more days.
    Ralph <3 Karla

2005 Photo contest winners

Thanks for the heads up....never opened that email my heading was some random us hotel. Not a bad deal though, too bad you can't buy two and use them consecutively. 3 nights is not enought at the best resort in the world. Now just have to figure out if i can squeeze some money out of something to buy extra nights and airfare and buy it before the deal goes away. I assume you can still use romance rewards and get credit for those nights.

Oh, if only it didn't cost $1000+ to fly there and if I didn't have to work.
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by zambam View Post
    Thanks for the heads up....never opened that email my heading was some random us hotel. Not a bad deal though, too bad you can't buy two and use them consecutively. 3 nights is not enought at the best resort in the world. Now just have to figure out if i can squeeze some money out of something to buy extra nights and airfare and buy it before the deal goes away. I assume you can still use romance rewards and get credit for those nights.
    Yes, you still get credit and benefits of Romance Rewards

Couples Resorts

So what if you want to spend more nights? Can you extend? Or double up the deal?

Quote Originally Posted by sbeth View Post
    So what if you want to spend more nights? Can you extend? Or double up the deal?
    You can always extend by booking the extra rooms at regular or the current special pricing. The deal says you can't buy more than 1 package or combine packages for extra nights. However what I don't know is if 1 spouse buys one and the other spouse buys 1 and then you make 2 reservations of those three nights each if that would work (might put you in a different room though).

Unfortunately, I don't see us being able to agree together and take advantage of the deal and I can't go by myself.