Default Couples negril logo quilt

Does anyone know Where we can find/buy this quilt (hanging on wall). My wife and I had our honeymoon here and would like it as a keepsake.

will pay $$ help

??
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I have been looking for the same thing. I am afraid we might be out of luck! I want one soooo bad! I haven't found anything so far.... =(

well my wife and i were there june 1st through the 9th this year and we asked all over for the tapestry, we even asked ricardo at couples negril. he said it was specially made for the resort. but he would look in to it for us. we never heard anything. we are going to enlarge a picture of it and see if we can find a place that will make it for us. it will probably cost a pretty penny but hey it looks great above the bed. ill try to let you know if it can be done and how much after i do the research.

Default the quilt

Let's give up. I asked randymon and he email me that it's not for sale. It was only for the resort. The closest thing I got to that was i took a picture of it and blew it up.... Yes, not the same but I see it everyday.
    Ralph <3 Karla

2005 Photo contest winners

I would loveto have one of them as well!! Mabey Randymon can make it happen ????

then we all have to bug him. let's start now! Please make a special order Randymon
    Ralph <3 Karla

2005 Photo contest winners

my wife and i have contacted a few fabric companies. there is one here in los angeles that will make it special order but it will be about $300. and take a month, the downfall is that there is no guarantee that it will be the same colors. they said they can get it as close as possible from the photos we took. we will let everyone know how it comes out.