Default CSA Patios-Atrium

So I was looking through pictures and noticed some of the patios have privacy screens that roll down. But I also saw that some did not? Is there a certain area that does or is it just hit or miss? 12 days til CSA!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wkborder08 View Post
    So I was looking through pictures and noticed some of the patios have privacy screens that roll down. But I also saw that some did not? Is there a certain area that does or is it just hit or miss? 12 days til CSA!

Thanks!
    MMM good question! You might wanna call the hotel itself to confirm that. I also got an atirum room im going july 31st - august 4rth! Cant wait. Let me know!

We've always had roll down canvas screens on our Atrium verandahs but have never used them. So far (4 times) we have always been on the ground floor so cant say what happens upstairs, but I would suspect that they have them too.

I have stayed in 4 atrium suites at CSA, and all had the roll down privacy screens. However, when rolled up on some of the rooms, you would not be able to see them because they are under the ceiling " lid", that you would not see with a photo, or if you were looking from the outside of the patio in. We did use ours on several occasions, and made an already very private room more private.