Hybrid View

Default Iced Coffee at CSA

Hi!
    We'll be honeymooning at CSA in September.....whohoo! We love (and require....heh!) iced coffee in the morning. I've read that you are able to get this somewhere in the? Would someone be able to shed some light as to where we can acquire our beloved drink? FYI, I have no qualms about adding liquor to this beverage. Is this possible also?

Thanks!!!!
    Laura

Oh I'll piggyback on this question. We're headed to couples Negril and I drink Iced lattes for breakfast. I'm not opposed to making my own just need to know if espresso is available on site!

I just got home and that was something I never found at CSA was a true iced coffee. They have lots of cold coffee-flavored alcoholic beverages, but not just coffee, milk/cream, sugar, ice. It was always stuff made with coffee liqueur.

Sleepy832: Where do you get the Iced lattes at CN? I don't remember seeing that last year but we are headed back again this September and I would love to have them. Do you order them at the restaurants or at the bars?
    Betty
    Couples Negril - September 2011, 2012, 2013 and have just booked 2014
    Scuba Club Cozumel - Jan, Apr & Nov 2012 and Jan & Nov 2013
    Cobalt Coast, Grand Cayman - May 2013
    Retiring & moving to Cozumel, Mexico in early 2014

Quote Originally Posted by BettyinToronto View Post
    Sleepy832: Where do you get the Iced lattes at CN? I don't remember seeing that last year but we are headed back again this September and I would love to have them. Do you order them at the restaurants or at the bars?
    Sorry Betty I should have been more clear. I have never been to CN. I am hoping there is an espresso machine somewhere on the grounds do I can make my own iced lattes. Do you know if any of the restaurants or bars have espresso machines?

just make your own. There is a coffee pot by the grill and an ice machine. Pour hot coffee over ice, done.

I do this all the time on the plane ride to have iced tea.

Get a dble. expresso at the sports bar (CSA), as I do.. They'll gladly fix it any way you like, tho no hard liquor here. Enjoy!!!

The bar area at the Palms has a big coffee setup...including tons of syrups. At the very least you can ask the bartender for a cup of ice (or fill your own cup) and make our own.

My husband enjoyed an iced mocha at Sea Grapes on the beach.

Sea Grapes has yummy iced coffee!

You can get iced coffee at Seagrapes but they don't open till 11 I think. It's good but not very strong. I love their cappuccino though. But I would do as the others have suggested and make your own. If you go into The Palms, at the back by the pastry bar is a self serve coffee set up. Enjoy!