Default Get a life people!

As I was cruising the MB tonight, I noticed every post I went to,everybody's "online right now" light was lit up. EVERY thread....
    I thought these people need a life, here it is 10:45 on a Thursday night, we are all gainfully employed, why aren't we in bed and getting ready to finish the work week. The funny part is, as I hit another post, I looked over and seen Boomer49 was on again, and .....oh .......never mind.

LOL! We're all excited to get back to Couples Resorts! We'll be at CSS in 48 days! I can't stop thinking about it!
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

HAHAHAHA! this IS our life. or at least mine!

You know you are a Couplesaholic when.........?

Keki60 is right! There are few experiences I've had in life that have been as satisfying and gratifying as our Couples vacations. Frequenting this message board enables us to vicariously enjoy these resorts even when we cannot be there. This lets us hold on to our fond memories just a little bit more vividly. Yeah, this is our life - at least a significant part of it.

My top ten reasons how you know you're a Couplesholic.

1. You look at the message board twice a day or more.
    2. Everything you see reminds you of your "home" in Jamaica.
    3. You tend to spend too much time running nekked around the house.
    4. You see sand and you start drooling.
    5. You have not 1, but 2 countdowns going.
    6. Your screen background on your computer is from your couples trip.
    7. You actually own AND regularly watch "Cool Runnings".
    8. Your bar at home has all the ingredients to make a Bob Marley drink.
    9. You have checked out the local garden centers to see if a palm tree was available.
    10. Red Stripe is now your preferred beer of choice.

HAHAHAHA @novastar! that is so true, my computer has a picture of the mineral pool!

Good point novastar. I see myself in many of the top 10. My husband and I combined probably have this list covered.

Have you all seen the new Red Stripe Commercials? I was watching SPIKE TV last night and it was on about every 30 minutes....2 different ones. Looks like it is being bottled in CT somewhere.

Novastar....
    You've hit it on the head! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by novastar View Post
    My top ten reasons how you know you're a Couplesholic.

1. You look at the message board twice a day or more.
    2. Everything you see reminds you of your "home" in Jamaica.
    3. You tend to spend too much time running nekked around the house.
    4. You see sand and you start drooling.
    5. You have not 1, but 2 countdowns going.
    6. Your screen background on your computer is from your couples trip.
    7. You actually own AND regularly watch "Cool Runnings".
    8. Your bar at home has all the ingredients to make a Bob Marley drink.
    9. You have checked out the local garden centers to see if a palm tree was available.
    10. Red Stripe is now your preferred beer of choice.
    My computer screen is a beautiful CN sunset. OMG, I can't believe I have to admitt that I am a couplesholic. The only thing I have not done is #3. I think I know "Cool Runnings" by memory and yes I really do own it too. I have 2 palm trees, 3 hibiscus and another tropical plant. Is there help for us.

11. you live in southern Ontario and your Christmas tree is a palm tree

A week later, on Thursday morning and almost all the "on-line" bubbles are lit up. Yes, I'm gainfully employed, as a teacher. Of the top ten, I am guilty of a more than 50%. The only reason I don't have two countdown clocks going is because we just got back from trip #6 to CTI.
    Vicky

It's a forum glitch that makes us all look like needy Couplesaholics.

Can you be a Couplesholic if you haven't actually been to a Couples resort yet?! I feel that I may qualify being that all but #8 pertain to me on novastar's list... lol! 37 days till CSA!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer49 View Post
    ... I noticed every post I went to,everybody's "online right now" light was lit up. EVERY thread....
    Realizing the point of this thread is more of a "we're all couplesholics" topic, none-the-less I'll clarify something about vbulletin. Fwiw, if anything, the "online now" light is probably more an indication that the user has NOT logged off,and is not necessarily an indicator that they are online and/or active.

There are settings in vbulletin for changing the settings on how often a board checks such things, but I don't think any of the defaults have been changed for this board.

12. If you have a palm tree and a picture of the Caribbean sea in your bathroom.

I'm a Couplesholic... but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Life is good

Well, this is an example of how I can now go to bed, having learned something new for the day. I never knew this little indicator of on-line status even existed...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Hello my name is Mya, I'm a couplesholic

Hello Myra!

I know I am a Couplesholic because I am looking for an April 2013 vacation and keep coming back to ...............COUPLES! Even though we are heading to CN/CSA in 23 days for 12 nights and CN in 8/2013.

And all I can think about is COUPLES!!!!

My husband and I just recently returned from an anniversary trip to Hawaii and the whole time we were there we kept talking about how we couldn't wait until our trip back to CN in Oct. I definitely think we have a " Couples" problem!!!

Too funny!
    Due to me being addicted to this message board I found this older thread. Mostly because I was on here so much I ran out of current posts to read, lol.
    Ok, it's good to know I'm not alone.
    Does anyone else check several times a day to see if there are new posts? Get anxious if a day goes by without new updates? How about muttering "Randymon hurry up and post the updates already!!"?
    Ya, I've been known to do that. My husband will even tell me "you better grab your laptop, there's been new updates" Love him for accepting me for my addiction.

Debbie
    CTI Jan.2013
    CSA Jan 2014 the wait is killing me...