Thread: Dec 2-9

Default Dec 2-9

First time to couples, 2nd to Jamaica, first was a S resorts---wife and I are excited to join the other side. Were from Iowa and just over 2 years of marriage and new to this site as well

Where from in Iowa?

originally altoona area, but now moved to des moines, really close to merle hay mall area

hey. indianola here. we will be there 12/4-11. funny huh-all the way to jamaica to meet fellow iowans. we spend most of our time on the a/n beach so if you do too-see you there? i think its' like 83 days for us. we are going to csa in 10 days too so i am having trouble concentrating. 5th time to couples. 2nd time to CN. we love it

Hello IOWA.....My wife and I and 7 other couples will be joining you. We arrive 11/30 and leave 12/8. Coming to celebrate our 10 year anniversary and run the Marathon on 12/5/09. We are from Altoona.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

dmfd, please shoot me an email. adam.vanhaaften@gmail.com

we would love to hear more about you guys, but skip the forum. I can send you some info. My last name might have given it away, but i have lived 21 out of my 26 years of life in Altoona. Look forward to hearing from you

1700 hours for those not counting days