Hybrid View

Default CSA - November 11-18 2012

Hi everyone, we will be staying at CSA between Nov 11th and 18th 2012, would be great to hear from others also booked for the same period. This will be our first visit to Jamaica, just under 4 months to go! We chose CSA over Couples Tower Isle after much deliberation, fingers crossed it will be a memorable trip

Hi - We will be there the exact same dates! This will be our 4th visit to CSA. Honeymooned in 2006, went back 2007, and 2008. It is amazing!! Where are y'all from? We took a break from CSA for a while, as we had a baby in 2010, but are SO excited to go back! Feel free to ask any questions....

*I posted this on the other post you made...Not sure which one you will look at..*

Check out the "meetup" section of this site. You will have s very memorable trip.

That's the time we usually go, too. We may not make it down this year, but you've chosen a great time to visit. The people there during that time are always lovely....especially the ones who dive and play tennis who we've gotten to know a bit over the years. I am sure you'll have a great trip'

Sorry Sergel we'll be missing you by 10 days. Have a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by sergei View Post
    Hi everyone, we will be staying at CSA between Nov 11th and 18th 2012, would be great to hear from others also booked for the same period. This will be our first visit to Jamaica, just under 4 months to go! We chose CSA over Couples Tower Isle after much deliberation, fingers crossed it will be a memorable trip
    We will be there Nov 10-17! I'm really looking forward to our first visit to CSA!!