Default CTI Watersport Times

Dive Times: ???
    Glass Bottom Boat 9:30am every day???
    Snorkeling 11am, 1:30 and 3pm every day???

All of course weather permitted

Can anyone fill in the blanks and /or confirm times haven't changed since last year?
    Trying to get my iteneray going while I'm stuck in Texas for another 5 days.
    I find it is nice to go with a plan in pencil so we do the things we want and don't have to waste valuable Jamaica time thinking about it.

This would be a nice list to post alongside the posted Activity schedule..hint hint Randymon
    Oh yeah Dive Certification options and pricings we are looking to possibly upgrade ours while on resort but can't find the details and/or options.

Answer quick we arrive this comig Saturday!!!!! Oh yes oh yes...
    Eric & Rachael, New Braunfels TX
    CTI 2010
    CN/CTI 2011
    CTI 2012
    CTI 2013 (Gotta Love Early Booking Specials)

Yes, glass bottom boat and snorkeling go out every day weather permitting. Can't confirm times as it's been a few years since we've been there. Dive boat goes out at 9ish in the morning for certified divers and I think around 1:00 for the discovery class. Certified divers can go on that one if there is room. Can't really comment on the pricing for upgrades but I can tell you it's more than reasonable and the divemasters at CTI are the best around. Collin Whyte will take excellent care of you. Can't wait to get there is just two short months myself.

We're from the Houston area. Was in your neck of the woods over the weekend. Enjoy your trip!