Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Going Home - February/March 2013

Heading back to CN in either February or March 2013! Anyone else planning a trip around that time? We haven't set the dates but it will be soon!!

Stacey & Travis
    Sylvan Lake, AB
    Canada

Home Soon Come

We are booked for February always there for Valentine's Day. After Valentine's Day the price is usually lower and March is even less expensive. That being said Direct Flights leave Calgary on Saturday and Monday's or out of Edmonton on Thursday and Monday. If you need more information contact me at rose_lloyd at shaw.ca I can assist.
    Rose
    I am not high Maintenance, I am deservedly Spoiled!

Couples Preferred Agent - Here to assist with your booking

Returning to CN MArch 9-16 2013. Can't wait to get back to the great Beach. Second trip to CN, third to Jamaica.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose_dave View Post
    We are booked for February always there for Valentine's Day. After Valentine's Day the price is usually lower and March is even less expensive. That being said Direct Flights leave Calgary on Saturday and Monday's or out of Edmonton on Thursday and Monday. If you need more information contact me at rose_lloyd at shaw.ca I can assist.
    Rose and Dave - we'll see you there! We arrive 10th Feb for a week before moving on to CSA for a second week. Its our second time to CN, fourth to CSA (we've also been to CSS and CTI) - we just love the Couples brand.

Dawn and Roger
    UK

We will keep that date in mind! This will be our 2nd trip to CN as well.
    Going to Jamaica in November with the kids (ages 8 & 6) and then it's all about me and the hubby spending quality time together at Couples! I can't wait to come home!

My wife and I will be spending 3 fabulous weeks there from Feb 17- March 10, this will be our 2nd trip to Couples Negril, we were in Couples Tower Isle last year and had a great time, looking forward to meeting you all there!!!!!

We just booked CN today for the 9th-16th of February. 3rd trip home for us.

Rose and Dave

Doug and Karen from Ontario Back for the 7th time Feb 1 to 15th. See you on Bubbles Dave

Going Mar 1 for 5 days then over to CSA to round out 2 weeks. First time to CN so looking forward to a little change.

Looks like we will be heading to CN around the end of January /1st week of February....prices are a little lower. Now I just have to make sure Grandma will be free that week to look after the boys and we will be ready to book! I am soooooo excited!!!!

We will be there from January 30th through February 6th...second time to CN. Going with another couple who will be experiencing it for the first time. Hope they love it as much as we did!

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Rose and Dave

Doug and Karen from Ontario Back for the 7th time Feb 1 to 15th. See you on Bubbles Dave

Yup we will be there! Feb 7 - 21 just heard on Facebook that Shrek and Alain are no longer with Couples, apparently Alain has gone to the USA and Shrek is coming to Canada!

Default Not many left

Quote Originally Posted by dly2k1 View Post
    Yup we will be there! Feb 7 - 21 just heard on Facebook that Shrek and Alain are no longer with Couples, apparently Alain has gone to the USA and Shrek is coming to Canada!
    Well I guess we will see you on bubbles Feb 8 . Only Sugar and richard left , shrek is in T.O. going to see if we can hunt him up.Take care untill Feb

Haven't seen any posters for March yet??? Surely we aren't going to have the resort all to ourselves?? We were at Couples Negril in March of 2012. The March visitors then all posted under March Maniacs. We met a lot of great couples last year. Enjoyed our time on all the beaches with them and went to lunch and dinner a few times with the couples we met. Had a blast. Most of them have moved their dates to April of 2013 this time, but we are still coming in March (March 9-16) and looking forward to making new friends. Under 180 days now and can't wait to get back for the great food, beaches, pools and lots of doing nothing!!!

Barb & I will be there March 23-30, 2013, so it appears we will miss your TexPanCpl. Looks like the beach will be lonely!

By the looks of things Gem & I will have the beach to ourselves for a week before you arrive Cap'n Jack......we will, of course, be happy to share it with you once you get there!!!

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by richgem View Post
    By the looks of things Gem & I will have the beach to ourselves for a week before you arrive Cap'n Jack......we will, of course, be happy to share it with you once you get there!!!

Rich
    It's always better in Jamaica with friends! So we take it you will still be there sometime through 3/30? If you would like we could certainly get in contact. Let us know. . .

Mark

We are making our first trip to Jamaica, staying at CN, arriving on Feb 6th and staying until the 11th. I cannot even begin to tell you all how excited I am!!!! I have been following the boards here and getting more and more excited by the day! 104 days!!!! Hope to meet some of you in paradise
    CN Feb 2013

We will be there March 17-27th!

We will be at CN from 6 to 17 February. Not doing a CSA spilt this year as we can only manage 11 nights due to work commitments we will be celebrating both my birthday and valentines so plenty excuses for a few champagne cocktails here and there can't wait to return to CN and see everyone again, both staff and repeat guests.

Much love.

Helen & Alan,
    Worcestershire, UK

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Jack View Post
    It's always better in Jamaica with friends! So we take it you will still be there sometime through 3/30? If you would like we could certainly get in contact. Let us know. . .

Mark
    We'll be there until the 31st - Just look for the the sunburnt Englishman!!!

Hey Richgem,

We used to have a blast with a former neighbor from the UK. . .every 4th of July he would come to the block party and plant the Union Jack right next to the Stars & Stripes! Can hardly wait until we feel that warm Jamaican sun...

Will be there March 2-9. Can't wait

We are going to CTI at the end of March!

Greetings from G.J. Colorado!

We will be at C/N, March 11 thru 21!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast