Default How long is the trip to Dunn Rivers Falls?

yeah. My husband and I only have 2 1/2 weeks left. We will be staying at CTI. We plan to go to Dunn Rivers Falls. We would like to climb the falls, do some tubing and zip line. I know CTI will take bus to the falls in the morning. How long will they leave you there before the bus brings you back to the resort? Will we be able to do all of these things in one trip? We want to be able to spend most of our time on the resort.

No, you won't be able to do the Falls, tubing and zip line in one trip.

Dunn's is provided by the resort. You'll leave at 9am and get back by noon. You'll be at the Falls the entire time.

The other tours, you must schedule those yourself at the tour desk in the lobby. We did the Zip line one year, through Chukka. There is a morning and an afternoon tour. We left around noon and were back around 4pm. The tubing will be the same way.

If I were you, I'd do Dunn's since it's included. Then, if you want to leave the resort again, schedule another tour. But remember, there is also horseback riding and the cat cruise that are included as part of your stay (not to mention all of the other daily activities).

Have fun!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Hey Amy,

Did you just say that horseback riding is included with a stay at CTI? WOW!!! We will be there next January after a week at our favoritre, CN. How far is the horseback riding from the resort? How long is the horseback ride? Is there a morning and an afternoon excursion? We went on the Chukka ride from CN for our honeymoon and the horses actually went into the ocean! I suppose they dont do that on the CTI excursion.

Thanks, Wally

Thank you so much. So basically we can zip line and tube on the same day? It all sounds like so much fun. We do want to spend alot of time at the resort as well.

The trip is about 3 hours max. They take you in the morning and you are back for lunch.
    Kristen

Wally:

Yes Horse back riding is included at CTI only. They offer two different trips.
    Irie Mon