Default Which is the best location at CTI.

Last time i stayed at CTI i had ocean view. Now that I did all the couples resorts I'm going to the beginning again. Staying at CTI i have a garden view this time. I realized that we don't spend much time in the room so we picked the garden this time. Are the room really nice?
    Last edited by rcgoofy68; July 17th, 2012 at 03:46 PM.
    Ralph <3 Karla

2005 Photo contest winners

They are mostly the same as the ocean side, but with a different view...

I don't know where your room was last time, but the garden rooms are just like the Premier Rooms in building three, just different view. They were painting and cleaning them when we were there a couple of weeks ago. If you were in building 2 or 4, then the room will be slightly smaller, but if you were in building 1 or 3, it will be about the same size. I can't speak as related to building to 5 as I haven't been in those rooms.
    Vicky

We always book a garden view (at least until this year which will probably be our last trip). We love the south bldg (I think it's bldg 5?) at the very end farthest from the lobby. Our garden views have always had an ocean view from that building. Plus, it's a nice walk from eating places and also very quiet. We see very few people in that building even though I know they are there.

Can anyone that stayed at both CTI and CSA tell me which resort has a more upscale feel and nicer rooms. We just got back from CSA and we would love to go back but we would like a resort with a more upscale look. something fancier yet still a Couples resort. I'm thinking CTI but is it really that different? Are all the resorts about the same when it comes to that. I know they don't have marble and what not. We loved our trip to CSA. Just wanted to know how much of a difference in rooms there was between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Shartalin View Post
    Can anyone that stayed at both CTI and CSA tell me which resort has a more upscale feel and nicer rooms. We just got back from CSA and we would love to go back but we would like a resort with a more upscale look. something fancier yet still a Couples resort. I'm thinking CTI but is it really that different? Are all the resorts about the same when it comes to that. I know they don't have marble and what not. We loved our trip to CSA. Just wanted to know how much of a difference in rooms there was between the two.
    Depends on what you consider "fancy". I just read a review where someone thought CTI needed renovations--um they just went through 30 million dollars of renovations about 5 years ago. I guess you could say that they are the most recently updated resort, followed by CSA's new section. If you loved the beach at CSA, then you should know that CTI's is very small, but private. The resort is a few miles from OR, so no local traffic or water craft. Even though it is small, there are always plenty of loungers available. If you are looking for the marble and glitz of some of the Spanish owned resorts, you find that at Couples. What you will find is warm hospitality. Hope this helps!
    Vicky

Vickyj we have stayed at both CTI & CSS. if you are looking for something "fancier" than CSA then I would say you are safer with CTI. It has a retro classic feel, and IMHO the roomes are nicer but smaller. The rooms at CSS are all suites with a fantastic view from the G building. The beach is private and I think that adds to the feeling on the OR side of the island. We love the layout of CTI no matter what building you are in you are close to the beach or the pool. Couples really has a relaxed feel that we appreciate. .
    Felicia and Josh
    Couples Negril Oct. '08
    Couples TI Nov. '09
    CTI and CSS Nov/Dec '10

Quote Originally Posted by Princessflick143 View Post
    Vickyj we have stayed at both CTI & CSS. if you are looking for something "fancier" than CSA then I would say you are safer with CTI. It has a retro classic feel, and IMHO the roomes are nicer but smaller. The rooms at CSS are all suites with a fantastic view from the G building. The beach is private and I think that adds to the feeling on the OR side of the island. We love the layout of CTI no matter what building you are in you are close to the beach or the pool. Couples really has a relaxed feel that we appreciate. .
    Sorry if you misunderstood my post, we love CTI and have stayed there 6 times now. We love the proximity to the ocean.
    Vicky