Default Transfer from MBJ to CSA

It's been a while since my last visit. Our first Couples experience was CTI - Sept 2011 and still talk about it. We are tonight about to reserve our next vacation, this time to CSA (at least that is the hope!)

My question is, after searching the boards without finding the answer, is how long is the drive from Montego Bay airport to CSA?

Thanks in advance!!

Finally found it on a booking website... 1 hour or so. I thought CTI was a long trip, but what can ya do?

We booked for CSA December 2012 - excitement already!

On average about an hour and fifteen minutes.

It took about 90 minutes.

It's about an hour and half ride from MB to CSA... We're thinking about taking the 15 minute TimAir charter service in August instead of taking the shuttle to the resort.

Happy planning!

What is the estimated cost for the charter??

It's about 75-90 min depending on driver. It's a nice ride along the coast. In my opinion better than the ride to Ocos Rios. Many take TimAir and am thinking of that for our next trip. Just for a change.

We always use the air transfer! It's really not that costly. International Airlink is 104.00 PP one way that includes all taxes and fees. TimAir is slightly more by about 30.00 each

Seeing Jamacia from the air is amazing!

Bricks- its about $110 pp each way using the TimAir charter to Negril - there's also International AirLink, which offers scheduled flights which costs a little less than private... If you find someone to share the plane with through AirLink, its $85pp (no discount via TimAir).

Check out their websites for more info! Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by CindyFTW View Post
    It's about an hour and half ride from MB to CSA... We're thinking about taking the 15 minute TimAir charter service in August instead of taking the shuttle to the resort.

Happy planning!
    my friends just got back (they stayed at Breeze though) they said it was $250 for both each way
    they took 2 different companies each way, both the same price (I'm sorry I'm new to all this first time going to Jamaica in April 2013!!!) Still doing all my research lol!!

Very nice - thanks for the additional information! CaribbeanLover, you'll love it!! Hurry up December! lol - just found out a bad piece, we are due to fly into Chicago before Montego Bay... hoping for a light winter there lol.

It depends on the time you are traveling and whether they need to stop for a bathroom break or not. We landed in Mobay at 9 pm and were at our resort by 11pm. This was on a Saturday, June 30th and included clearing customs and what not. It also including stopping at CN to drop off some guests. I think the later flight made all the difference. I think it took us 1 hour and 20 minutes to actually travel there.

oh noo!!! my husband does a lot of travelling, especially to Kansas City and he will do everything in his power to avoid Chicago (they don't call it the windy city for nothing!!!) I hope it all works out and your plane leaves on time!!!! Good luck!!!

I think we'll love it too much and will only want to travel to Jamaica after this trip lol!!!!