Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default How Long Til CSA?!!

First timer, 7 more days to go until our honeymoon for ten days!!!!!! I am beyond excited and can't wait to unwind from all of the wedding planning! Ladies how much should I pack?? I always tend to overpack and then wind up wearing coverup and bathing suits the whoe time lol

First time here too. First time to any caribbean destination actually. 7 days till we head out to CSA for our Honeymoon.

YUP.....take lots of coverups and swim suits. We are going for 12 nights this August. I am taking 5 pairs of shorts, 7 tops, 2 sundresses, 8-10 swim suits/coverups, sneakers, crocs, sandals. That's it!

I will also pack a good conditioning shampoo since the product they provide is not very good as far as conditioning goes.

We leave for CSA in 6 weeks...ready now!

269 days and counting

9 weeks and counting! cannot wait!

We're headed to CSA for our third trip home in 136 days, but who's counting? We've been to CTI but fell in love with long walks on the beach and walking through the grounds to get to the beach, a resturant or bar. My wife asked me if I wanted a 60th birthday party which would run about $1,000 or another trip to CSA. I said, "Are you kidding me? Beautiful CSA with Ulti on the piano and you singing Happy Birthday to me like Marilyn Monroe again? You didn't even have to ask, it's CSA all the way!"
    Enjoy your time in Paradise, aka CSA!
    Steve

14 1/2 months.....and its way too long!!

5 months from today!!!!!!! Fluffin has a good packing list. I would only take 2 shorts and tops. You really will live in bathing suits/cover ups Congratulations and enjoy CSA!!!!!!

On 9/1 . . . six weeks from today

174 days 12 hours 38 minutes 31 seconds until our second trip to CSA for my birthday!!

56 days until our Honeymoon at CSA on Sept 16th! OMG I can't stop obsessing over these boards and reviews and buying bathing suits and cover-ups and maxi dresses (even though I have WAY too many of each category already...). I think it's my way of escaping all the wedding planning madness.
    On AI vacations I typically pack:
    -- AT LEAST 6-7 bathing suits. Probably more this time, since I've heard that they do not seem to dry in the Jamaica humidity.
    -- 5-8 cover-ups, since this is all I seem to wear during the day. I used to bring shorts, skirts, etc....and then after the 3rd trip of them sitting dormant in my suitcase, I realized I'd be better off just leaving them at home for the next trip. They took up too much space / weight.
    -- 5 or so cute dresses for night time / dinner. Maxi dresses, mainly, because they are sexy and comfortable (especially after eating and drinking all day) and perfect for the caribbean. You can always turn one of your day time cover-ups into a night time outfit w/accessories.
    2 pairs of bermudas / capris and a few zexy tank tops....because....who knows....maybe I'll get sick of dresses. But I doubt it.

Congrats on your wedding and your much deserved honeymoon! Have fun! I expect a full report when you return. After all, you'll need something to do after not having to deal with anymore wedding planning decisions!!

Laura

Exactly 3 months from today we will be arriving at CSA ~ Oct. 21st can't come quick enough!

This will be our first time out of country, so we are super exctited to be spending our 20th anniversary week there!

22 days! We're there for 10 days for our honeymoon. Like the OP we can't wait to unwind from the stress.

223 days

Only 7 weeks here! Been 4 years!

3 days until we leave for our wedding/honeymoon at CSA!!!! Finally!!

92 days 23 hours and 29 minutes or about 93 days too long to wait.

Congratulations, jlebl42!

Quote Originally Posted by jlebl42 View Post
    3 days until we leave for our wedding/honeymoon at CSA!!!! Finally!!

50 more days to go. I haven't started packing yet but I am getting itchy to get started

two years But that's okay. We were planning on "seeing more of the world" in two years but CSA pulled us back. How did that happen?! We just couldn't imagine "unwinding" anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by killafee View Post
    56 days until our Honeymoon at CSA on Sept 16th! OMG I can't stop obsessing over these boards and reviews and buying bathing suits and cover-ups and maxi dresses (even though I have WAY too many of each category already...). I think it's my way of escaping all the wedding planning madness.
    On AI vacations I typically pack:
    -- AT LEAST 6-7 bathing suits. Probably more this time, since I've heard that they do not seem to dry in the Jamaica humidity.
    -- 5-8 cover-ups, since this is all I seem to wear during the day. I used to bring shorts, skirts, etc....and then after the 3rd trip of them sitting dormant in my suitcase, I realized I'd be better off just leaving them at home for the next trip. They took up too much space / weight.
    -- 5 or so cute dresses for night time / dinner. Maxi dresses, mainly, because they are sexy and comfortable (especially after eating and drinking all day) and perfect for the caribbean. You can always turn one of your day time cover-ups into a night time outfit w/accessories.
    2 pairs of bermudas / capris and a few zexy tank tops....because....who knows....maybe I'll get sick of dresses. But I doubt it.

Congrats on your wedding and your much deserved honeymoon! Have fun! I expect a full report when you return. After all, you'll need something to do after not having to deal with anymore wedding planning decisions!!

Laura

We will be there Sept 14-19 for our honeymoon, maybe we'll run into each other! Only 47 days to go for us!

Exactly 3 weeks from this Saturday evening we will probably be having dinner at the airport hotel at BWI.

Then up bright an early for our flight to Jamaica! Off to 5 nights at CN then onto 7 nights at CSA!!!!

I tell you these past few weeks have been DRAGGING! I know those 12 nights at Couples will FLY by though. I wish Randy & Gary would invent some sort of time machine for use of Couples guests! Now THAT would be the PERFECT Repeaters PERK! It would speed up the time in between visits and slllloooow down our time at the resorts!

184 days until we are "home" again Will be our 6th visit to Paradise!

45 days

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast