Thread: Hot tubs at CSS

Default Hot tubs at CSS

Can anyone tell us about hot tubs at CSS.

How many are there?

Where located?

How large...how many people can each fit?

Thanks

There are three. Now if I told you where they were it would take all the fun out of finding them! However, I will say they are all near the pools!!!! Have fun on your hunt!!!!

Also there is one at the hibiscus cottage. Forgot about that one. And they all fit about 8 people. We never had to share though so not sure.

It's been a couple of years since I've been, but I think I remember there being two. One by the pool down by the beach, and one up the stairs from the minearl pool. I think you couple fit 2-3 couples maybe? Altough they were almost never in use because we went in August and it was hot.

I beleive there are 3 (we just got back on Saturday)
    One above the mineral pool, which is VERY hot, and I would guess seats about 6?
    One by the main pool, seats a few more maybe 8-10? and then one over at the AN beach which seats 6 I think. We used the AN and Mineral pool ones, all very nice, very quiet, and was not anyone in them when we used them!

One hot tub near the mineral pool- up some steps and hidden in the trees. You could probably get five or six people in the tub, but it is a quiet, romantic area perfect for two.....:-)

One hot tub near the main pool/ main beach. Once again up a few steps and hidden in the trees.

One hot tub beside the AN pool on SSB- out in the open, probably could get 6 people max comfortably. (inside the cave in the AN pool, there are also seats and jets- but not a hot tub, more of a cool, refreshing area to get out of the sun!)

One hot tub outside the hibiscus cottage- but this is private only for the cottage guest I believe....

And I think that is all of them...