Default Couples family I need help to choose !!!

I'm going to CTI in October and it's my 23rd anniversary. I would like to surprise my wife with this dinner. I was looking at the private dinner at the beach and the private dinner on the Island. I have $150.00 in resort credit that i can apply to my choice. The private dinner at the beach is 170.00 and the Island is 240.00. So do I go for the beach and pay only 20.00 or go for the island and pay 90.00? Will there be any other charges like tipping? They have different time slots 6:30p, 7pm or 7:30p. We would love to see the sunset go down. Please post comments and pictures. Thanks
    Ralph <3 Karla

2005 Photo contest winners

IMHO, there's only one 23rd anniversary so I would go for the island setting. No other charges for this.

Go for the island! You will have much more privacy there and probably a better view of the sunset. I believe the 6:30 slot will give you the best time period for some sunset action. You only live once so you might as well splurge. Right? Enjoy CTI. It's a great resort.

Nick and I had our 15th anniversary dinner on the island in June. It was magical, from the champagne toasts on the pier, to the delicious dinner served at our private table. As we ate, the waves were lapping at the island shore and the candles flickered to the sounds. The dinner was incredible. The service was impeccable. I highly suggest you do the island!!!

Anyone know the maximum number of tables they set up for the private dinner on the island? I know when they set them up on the beach sometimes it doesn't seem all that private because of the number of dinners going on at the same time. Is it the same on the island?

The Island dinner is fantastic. Do that one.

I was told that in the island it's 3 tables. You will feel like you are the only one there.
    Ralph <3 Karla

2005 Photo contest winners