Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: July 2012

Default July 2012

We are now less than a year away from going home!!! It will have been FIVE long years (way too long) since our last visit. We have three other couples joining us. We are lucky enough to go for two weeks, while our friends are heading there for one week each. We will be there from 7-7-12 until 7-21-12. I will be in the pool everyday playing volleyball (and drinking) while the wife does her scuba diving daily. Looking forward to meeting new friends while we are there. My countdown app has it at 318 days..... and counting!!!

Casey & Gloria

Hi c1lafan We are heading back to CN for our 5th trip, July 12th-21st. We believe that the resort will be better than you remember. Each year it seems to get better.

I am sure it will be amazing!! The wife and I talk about the trip each time we see an airplane in the sky. We live 5 minutes from the San Jose airport and so we get to talk about it a lot! We booked our trip back in March and so it is nice to be down to less than a year until we get to return home. Each time I visit this message board, I get more and more excited. Hurry clock hurry. 310 days and counting!!!

Casey Gloria

Default No one else is going to be there??

Just bringing this thread back towards the top. I am a little surprised there have been no others responses to July of next year. Either way, just a little over 9 months until the wife and I make it back home....

Casey Gloria

Yes we agree, We probably be changing our date to July 5th -14th. So we are looking at 258 days!!! We are also talking with 3 other couples that were at CN in July, they are hoping for a good Wednesday special so they can book, but we see that after November 1st the 2012 rates will probably going up.

we will be "home" at CN July 3rd-July 7th for our five year anniversary. We are doing split trip this time CTI June 30th-July 3rd and CN July 3rd-7th. :-)

We are hoping to be at CN for the first time June 29 - July 6. Our 5th trip to Jamaica...others have been at CTI and CSS. Hope to meet others on the message board before we get there.

Hi MarkandJen, we are heading to CN for out 5th trip 230 days away !!!

Mark and Jen, it looks like we will be there the same time as you at CN. We were booked a split trip but not just CN once I realized 3 1/2 hours from CTI to CN. But we will be back "home" June 30th - July 7th. Hope to meet ya'll there :-)

Devan and Amy

On Sunday our countdown clocks will read 200 days!!!

We'll be at CN from July 2 - July 11th. It'll be our honeymoon, our 3rd trip to CN and my fiance's birthday on the 6th!

UpstateNYer, we will be there at the same time as you. There are four couples coming in on the 7th, and so we will have to buy your fiance' a belated birthday drink!! We are coming from California. My countdown says 187 days as of today. Hurry calender, hurry.... I look forward to meeting and congratulating you...

Casey Gloria

We are at the 6 months to go mark!!! Can hardly wait to get back home.

Getting ready to book July 7-15...................... airfare finally went down. Cheapest it's been for us in the last 6 years....

Finally!!! We just booked for July 7-15!!! Let the countdown begin!!! I know - we will miss lobster night on the 6th - REALLY good friends would figure out a way for me to get lobster on Saturday night!!!!!

Cands... We are still waiting for our flights to drop... We are coming from California and so our flight costs are close to our booking costs.... Fortunately we booked our trip last year and so we will be going no matter what... lol, although, cheaper flights would be nice!!! Missing lobster night on the 6th is a bummer, but it just means my appetite for lobster by the next Friday will be insane!!! My countdown clock now reads 175 days, 19 hours, 4 minutes, 6...5...4... seconds.... HURRRRRRRY clock, HURRRRRRYYYYYY.... until we get there of course, and then time needs to stand still.... patiently (sort of) waiting to head home...

Casey-

CaseyGloria

Great to see the July group getting together again. We are booked July 6 - 14. 173 days to go! Cands, we all feel badly about you missing the first lobster night. In you honor, we might have to order something different for dinner.

Hoping to book July 2-8 for our second trip to CN... Amazing price the other day but unfortunately didnt book it! Have to keep checking!

Erin & Jeff from Indiana

Chuck and Mary from Chicago will be arriving July 15 for a week. Will be second visit. Also arriving with two sets of friends. Can't wait. See you there.

Default Can't wait

Nick and I will arrive on July 3rd, having come from 5 days at CTI. We will be at CN until the 8th. We are so excited to see both sides of the island and the two most special resorts on this 15th anniversary trip!! See all of you at the pool bar!

We'll be "HOME" at CN, July 12-22 this year.

Ken and I will be celebrating our honeymoon at CN from July 9-19, 2012. It would be great to meet up with guys for a drink or two.

150 days til we are back home

Chris and Denny - thanks for doing the math for us! I guess that puts us at 152 days!!!! Soon Come!!

My hubby and I are strongly considering coming "home" July 18-23. We were married at CN 7/21/09 and have always planned to return for our 5th wedding anniversary, but just don't think we can wait that long!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast