Thread: CSS Vets

Default CSS Vets

I was looking at the 360 views of the CSS beach and as the view pans all the way to the left you can see the building right on the corner. There are 3 stories with balconies on the corners. What building is that one? Does anyone know what room numbers those are? What category? The view looks like it could be the best of all the rooms.
    Thanks

Jeff and Patti
    CTI 96 and 09
    CSS 06 and 13
    CSA 07
    CN 05,08,11,12 and 13

That is D Block, and its a great location! The corner rooms on the two lower floors are Ocean Verandah Suites, the top floor is a Penthouse Suite. We were in a one bedroom ocean suite on the bottom floor next to the corner (verandah) room. We had a great view but a much smaller balcony than the verandah room next door. (We saw inside when it was being cleaned between guests). Ours was D6 so I'm thinking the one next to us will have been D7 - hope this helps.

I'm sure the views are great, and the rooms there are close to the beach and pool, but the views from the rooms at the top, in G block are to die for. We were up there in G, on the very top. We had a sweeping panoramic view over the resort and over the ocean from our enormous balcony. We could even see cruise ships coming into Ocho Rios.

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicamecrazy View Post
    I'm sure the views are great, and the rooms there are close to the beach and pool, but the views from the rooms at the top, in G block are to die for. We were up there in G, on the very top. We had a sweeping panoramic view over the resort and over the ocean from our enormous balcony. We could even see cruise ships coming into Ocho Rios.
    What type of rooms are housed in G block? My only want is to be able to sit on my balcony and have an amazing view! Recommendations welcome!!

Then you are definitely looking at the cliff rooms. The beachfront suites have beautiful views in my opinion but nothing like the higher rooms

We stayed in a one bedroom ocean verandah suite in G block - room 13 - we LOVED it! Totally different vibe in G block vs B block - but all is heavenly at CSS!

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicamecrazy View Post
    Was that a penthouse room?