Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sept. 2013

Kim and Larry here going for the first time sept 7-14. Going with another first time couple from Denver and a multiple repeat couple from Arkansas. Can't wait!

What is your info and the info for the couples coming with you? I'd love to add you guys to the September list we have going.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Only 7 more days and we will be there!!!
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Hello fellow September Couples visitors. For those of you who haven't yet I'd like to encourage you to post photos! I'd love to be able to say "hi" to those of you I've gotten to know (a little) on this board but if I don't have an idea of what you look like, that "hi" will probably never come. So let's see those beautiful faces!!

Hi there CA girl...looks like we will be there almost the same days as you...here we is !!!Name:  usdinner2.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  75.2 KB
    Leslie & Mike
    CN - 2010 (Married @ CN 6-23-10)
    CSS - 2011, 2012
    CSS & CN 2013

single digit dance starts today !!!
    Leslie & Mike
    CSS - 2011, 2012
    CSS & CN 2013

Single didgit dance today!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!

Got our suitcases out last night to start packing. It won't be long, 12 days 18 hrs 50 min till take off. Can ya tell we're excited to meet you all...lol!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie & Mark View Post
    Got our suitcases out last night to start packing. It won't be long, 12 days 18 hrs 50 min till take off. Can ya tell we're excited to meet you all...lol!!!!!

12 days 12 hrs 40 min! Hubby bought new suit cases tonight! Start packing!

12 days for my wife robin and i to arrive, my suitcase is packed

Quote Originally Posted by Amer003 View Post
    12 days 12 hrs 40 min! Hubby bought new suit cases tonight! Start packing!
    Looks like we will be getting there around the same time!!

12 days for us too! I refuse to get the suit cases out until single digits though. Once they are out the excitement level gets to be almost too much to handle. Can't wait to meet all of you in person.

Well, sad news today... Our flight on the 28th has been changed. We have to wait a whole extra hour before we get there. lol. Been counting down since 541 days, so an extra hour is almost like an extra day!!!
    Figure we'll be there around 10pm... oh the wait has been painful!!!

Meet ya inthe lounge for some ice cold red stripe!

Hello all.

You can add us to the list - we booked last minute!

9/14-9/21, mattandjulia, Matt & Julia, Indianapolis, IN, 1st visit, CSS, vacation / belated 5th anniversary

We did our per check-in last night. My days are so full they time is going to fly by and before I know it we will be boarding our flight. Excitement is throw the roof at this point. We look at each other and just grin real big knowing what is coming soon!!!

Well one week away we arrive on the 19th. We will be at SSB the entire time we are there.

My husband and I will be spending our honeymoon at CSS starting Saturday September 14- Saturdday September 21!! We are so excited and can't wait to meet some of you!!!

Happily newly wed!!
    Laura

Looks like SSB pool will be closed for two weeks starting next week...just in time for our trip.

SSB will be completely closed for four days of those two weeks. It would have been nice to have a little more heads up.

Hi Matt & Julia,

You will probably be on your way to CSS by the time this posts, but wanted to say hello and tell you that we will see you on the 15th! We're staying 15th-21st too.
    Leslie & Mike
    CSS - 2011, 2012
    CSS & CN 2013

Hi Everyone, it's Konrad & Lori from Elora, Ontario, Canada
    We will be going for the 2nd time from Sept 27th-Oct 5th.
    We are actually thinking of going to Lobster Dave's on the Monday, Sept 30th. We heard great things about the place especially from Jeffmon (Jeff & Mandy) who are probably eating there as we speak! If any other couples are interested let us know...we would love to go as a group!
    See you all soon!

Well we just canceled our trip. We re booked at tower island, we didn't want to listen to construction while on our vacation. Hope everyone has fun.

Single digit dance!!!! 9 days!!!! I can't wait to meet everyone

Name:  Jamaica 2.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  128.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Happydance View Post
    Single digit dance!!!! 9 days!!!! I can't wait to meet everyone
    We are almost doing our single digit dance, too. We arrive on the 28th! I am going to try and post a pic of us, but can't promise I will do it right! See you all at SSB!!! Hopefully we will have a pool... Jim and Jess

Two more sleeps for us then onto the airport. One more sleep on the plane and then we're there! Can't wait until Sunday mid day when we should arrive at the resort. Drop our luggage and then onto SSB for lunch and sun. Jim and Jess we leave on the 30th but hopefully we can meet you when you get there. Can't wait to meet the rest of you when we arrive.

Jason & Anissa

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast