Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sept. 2013

Hybrid View

Default Sept. 2013

Who is booked for Sept. 2013? We are booked 3rd-10th, with Aug. 31-Sept. 3rd checking out CTI.
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

Quote Originally Posted by calgontakemeaway View Post
    Who is booked for Sept. 2013? We are booked 3rd-10th, with Aug. 31-Sept. 3rd checking out CTI.
    Hello, Im Brett and my better half is Christine, we are first timers that are gonna arrive on the 10th through 19th, we are gonna just miss you looks like, oh well maybe the second time around, cause I know we will be back!! Good travels!! No worries!!

Hi! Jeff and Patti here and we will be at CSS with 7 other couples Sept 21 to Sept 28 2013.
    CSS may never be the same afterwards!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bbref View Post
    Hi! Jeff and Patti here and we will be at CSS with 7 other couples Sept 21 to Sept 28 2013.
    CSS may never be the same afterwards!!!
    Hello Everyone! Jason & Anissa here. We just booked CSS for Sept 22 to Sept 30. It's our 3rd trip to Jamaica and our first to Couples and CSS. Last time we stayed at Braco. September soon come, mon!

See you there my wife Robin and I will be at CSS sept 22-29

Quote Originally Posted by jhenderson View Post
    See you there my wife Robin and I will be at CSS sept 22-29
    Oh that's great! We'll be there at the same time! It looks like a lot of us arrive on the 22nd. We should arrange a meetup in the afternoon or evening! We usually head to the pool as soon as we can upon arriving.

One more week and a wake up! 5 more lousy days of work to get through...I think I'm gonna make it.
    Jamie & David
    CTI 9/2013

Quote Originally Posted by TravelWithHusband View Post
    Oh that's great! We'll be there at the same time! It looks like a lot of us arrive on the 22nd. We should arrange a meetup in the afternoon or evening! We usually head to the pool as soon as we can upon arriving.
    Last year we went straight to the pool bar when we arrived! We should all meet there! Our flight arrives around 11 am on the 22nd!

28 more days!

Hi, Dan and Karin here, booked for Sept 5th to the 13th - 378 very long days!
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

just got back last Sunday from our trip to CSS- 349 more days and a wake up to go til next year
    Jamie & David
    CTI 9/2013

Hi, we just got back from CN four days ago, on September 22nd, and I have already booked our trip to Couples Sans Souci for the same week next year. We will be there from 9/14 - 9/21. Looks like everyone posting on this thread are going different weeks. We are all going to be missing each other by just a few days.

My husband, Greg, and I just celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary last week at CN and next year we will be celebrating our 18th at CSS. Anyone else going to Couples to celebrate a special occasion?

Quote Originally Posted by CA_girl_in_TX View Post
    Hi, we just got back from CN four days ago, on September 22nd, and I have already booked our trip to Couples Sans Souci for the same week next year. We will be there from 9/14 - 9/21. Looks like everyone posting on this thread are going different weeks. We are all going to be missing each other by just a few days.

My husband, Greg, and I just celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary last week at CN and next year we will be celebrating our 18th at CSS. Anyone else going to Couples to celebrate a special occasion?

Just came back on the 23rd from our first and definately not last visit to CSS!!! We are booked next year Sept. 22 to 29th. 359 days!! Woohoo!!! We celebrated and renewed our vows for our 25th wedding anniversary!!!

Kim and Larry here going for the first time sept 7-14. Going with another first time couple from Denver and a multiple repeat couple from Arkansas. Can't wait!

I just found out our group has expanded to 10 couples and may get even bigger!! All 20 of us can hardly wait!!
    Jeff and Patti 9/21 to 9/28

Well, we Haven't officially booked yet, but I am planning on being at CSS the week of Sept 15-22. We visited CTI twice last year and fell in love with the resort. We did a one day visit ti CSS and were blown away by the beauty. I can't wait to have a whole week to explore and relax. The reason we haven't booked is because I made a deal with the hubby to be debt free before we go to Jamaica again. But.....not to worry.....we are working ot and sticking to a tight budget.....not to mention I always get what I want. (Cuz I'm willing to bust butt to get it! ) so, watch for me on here and I'll let you all know when it's "official".

Jason & Stacey Moss

Well, deb and I are officially penciling in our trip in a #2 pencil. We will be inking in the next month.:-) First stop CSS, 9-28-10-2. Then we will pack for CTI for the remainder until 10-5. This will be our first trip to CSS and second to CTI. We are easily becoming Jamaican junkies. We celebrated Our 25 th anniversary last year and can't think of a better way each year to celebrate. We are excited to check out CSS!! From the posts we've read, we may have a tough time leaving CSS for CTI. Look forward to meeting those who are going to be there at the same time.

Hi this is Mark and Steph we will be at CSS Sept 23-Oct 1 but thinking of adding a night on to our stay and come in on the 22nd. This will be out 1st time at CSS but 2nd trip to Jamaica. We stayed at CTI April 2012. We are excited to get back to the sun, sand, ocean and no worries mon!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie & Mark View Post
    Hi this is Mark and Steph we will be at CSS Sept 23-Oct 1 but thinking of adding a night on to our stay and come in on the 22nd. This will be out 1st time at CSS but 2nd trip to Jamaica. We stayed at CTI April 2012. We are excited to get back to the sun, sand, ocean and no worries mon!!!!!
    Hi Stephanie & Mark,

We will be there the same time as you (9/22 - 9/30). If we cross paths we'd love to buy you a drink!

Jason & Anissa

Quote Originally Posted by TravelwithWife View Post
    Hi Stephanie & Mark,

We will be there the same time as you (9/22 - 9/30). If we cross paths we'd love to buy you a drink!

Jason & Anissa
    We will be arriving the 22nd and departing the 29th! Second trip and cannot wait! What time are you all arriving?

See ya at the bar,

Anamarie and Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by Amer003 View Post
    We will be arriving the 22nd and departing the 29th! Second trip and cannot wait! What time are you all arriving?

See ya at the bar,

Anamarie and Kirk
    Hi Anamarie & Kirk,

Plane is scheduled to land at 10:40am. We hope to be at the resort in time for a late lunch and at the beach soon after that. It's our third time to Jamaica but our first to Sans Souci (or any Couples resort). You'll have to fill us in on the resort when we bump into you at the bar!

Jason & Anissa

Quote Originally Posted by TravelwithWife View Post
    Hi Anamarie & Kirk,

Plane is scheduled to land at 10:40am. We hope to be at the resort in time for a late lunch and at the beach soon after that. It's our third time to Jamaica but our first to Sans Souci (or any Couples resort). You'll have to fill us in on the resort when we bump into you at the bar!

Jason & Anissa

We have not booked our flight yet but will shortly. I am going to book the flight that arrives at 11:40am so we will be right on your heels. It can't get here soon enough.

Jason & Anissa we will be looking foward to that drink!

Sounds like we've got at least a group of 6 for cocktails one night! We're staying in a Beachfront Suite. Closer to the action and SSB.

Hi everyone we will be there from the 19th till the 26th. Looking to meet some couples for drinks and chat. We are 38/36. We will be on the nude beach side.

Quote Originally Posted by mywifeandi View Post
    Hi everyone we will be there from the 19th till the 26th. Looking to meet some couples for drinks and chat. We are 38/36. We will be on the nude beach side.
    Hi Mywifeandi,

We'll overlap your trip by about 4 days. We would love to buy you a drink or two. It looks like there are already several couples posting here that will be there around the same time as you. There's another thread here called Sept 2013: Getting to know you. I'd encourage you to post there as well.

Soon come, mon!

Bumping this back to the top so it doesn't get lost. There is also a "getting to know you" thread if you haven't seen it yet.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast